Champions League QFs (11th - 19th April)

PoTMS

I'm not saying it's fixed but why do these decisions always tend to go for Barca/Real rather than against them.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
WTH is everyone so bitter about the refs? Mad decisions happen all the time.
Nah, that was some really game altering clusterfeck of a ref job. If it would be one wrong call, ok, but given the standart Karsai set with the send off of Vidal, there have been at least five wrong calls by either him or the linesmen. That is just too much for a game on this level.

FootyballsL4

Supports
Liverpool
Ronaldo is such a selfish cnut. Doesn't bother celebrating when someone else scores.
Mate I honestly don't think the mans happy. He probably spends half his time fuming that he's not as rich as bill gates.

I genuinely believe he has issues and for all his success is a insecure as people come.

Maybe I'm wrong but I work with people for a living and can see all those traits in him.

Sad realy. All that talent and not happy.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
So that's

Vidal wrongly sent off
Casemiro avoiding a red card over and over
Lewandowski wrongly given offside when clean through
Ronaldo scores when clearly offside but it's not given.

Anything else?
The third goal was offside too :lol: :lol: :lol: (not as much as the second one, but still......)

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
I am a United fan. I dislike Bayern as much as I dislike Real, but I can't stand these biased refs, especially after what happened to us.
@Mihai My mistake, I stand corrected. Yeah, we need video technology urgently. This was the best leg in a long time, until Vidal was sent off incorrectly.

But let's not be down, there's Monaco vs Dortmund tomorrow:)
:drool:

WhoDaGOAT

He's not that bad defensively. Saved Real for conceding twice tonight.
Every dog has his day. I urge you to watch him 1 vs 1 with Robben from this game alone, and then watch him vs Salah from last season. He has no natural defensive instinct.

Eli Zee

Game should be replayed with all the mistakes the refs made... lewandoski wrongly called offside in perfect goal scoring position , Ronaldo offside goal, not giving a red card to a real player for a foul and giving one to Vidal for not fouling... whole bunch of bad calls this game .

Oh well...

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Do we call Ancelotti a fraud now for failing to take Bayern to the promised land?
No he didn't get mauled by Real like Guardiola did. 4-0 I think that game was.

Everyone can see Bayern got done by the Referee today and were the better side

cyberman

This will be the last CL Tournament with no video officiating imo. Too many huge errors to not push this through now.
That will only happen when Barca or Madrid start to routinely suffer from these decisions.
The same way they could spend what they want until England got the money and up popped FFP and every attempt to limit the spend on transfers.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
"These decisions even themselves out over the course of a season."
They do. Three for Barcelona against Paris. Three for Madrid against Bayern. Three for Barcelona against Juve tomorrow, three for Madrid...

ovoxo

So it's likely to be Real, Atletico, Juventus and Monaco in the semis? All Madrid final again perhaps?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
That will only happen when Barca or Madrid start to routinely suffer from these decisions.
The same way they could spend what they want until England got the money and up popped FFP and every attempt to limit the spend on transfers.
Nah, the pressure on them to do it will be too much now.

prtk0811

I can't remember a single big game I have seen when Spanish sides dint get the help from the refrees .

Sigma

Probably just offside.

But these aren't easy decisions in real time.

Video technology is needed.

Baxter

Was working tonight so haven't seen he game, but Real Madrid are so weird. They win all the time, but every time I see them it seems like a massive struggle. When last did the win a game proper convincingly?