Champions League QFs (11th - 19th April)

AndyJ1985

Disgraceful refereeing. Refs shouldn't be allowed to keep ruining games like this.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
He completely swung the other way didn't he?

Can't score against the cannon fodder but now continually scores in important games.

Mr.Plow

Can't wait for the day we're back in this tournament and knock Madrid out. Team of filthy cnuts.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why don't UEFA just organise a best of 5 series between Real and Barca and award the winner the CL trophy?

When you are not gonna let anyone else win it then what is the point of having this sham of a tournament?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Great match ruined by the referee(although in my opinion the red to Vidal is quite fair) but what can I say...now Monaco please UEFA :)

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
What is up with refs and spanish clubs?
This is disgusting. Every fecking year.
They dive, cheat and on top of that they have refs.
feck football

CookieMonster

Supports
FC Bayern München
Ridiculous.
Can someone tell me what those dumb goal line referees are doing?
Blatant offside and three referees don't see it? You gotta be kidding me. Hoyzer himself couldn't have done a better job than Karzai and his team. :mad:

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Vidal should've been sent off earlier, but the foul for which he was sent off was unfair. Casemiro is playing on 3 or 4 yellows. Offside goal. Hopeless refereeing

Anustart89

Don't you just love football and the way it makes people go mental about how a team can get totally fecked over by the ineptness of four people, eh? :wenger:

Video technology can't come soon enough.

Philadelphian

Seriously, get cameras. This just takes out all the excitement for me.
Agree, and never thought that I would. I hate replays in American sports (because there are too many). But football needs quick reviews on goals/sending offs. Refs are much too flawed.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Most people are overawed by the big Spanish clubs, including officials. Their profile, their aura, they get decisions nobody else does. I don't think it's corrupt either. I just think starry eyed refs go weak at the knees for a touch of Spanish romance. They can get away with things no others can.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Bayern players must be gutted. They can hold their heads high with this performance though. Thoroughly gave Real a run for their money.

Enigma_87

You know who
I can see the ref now send off Casemiro trying to compensate somehow in the 118th minute. :lol::lol::lol: