Champions League QFs (11th - 19th April)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Tuesday 11th April 2017
Dortmund - Monaco
Juventus - Barcelona

Wednesday 12th April 2017

Atletico Madrid - Leicester
Bayern Munich - Real Madrid

Tuesday 18th April 2017
Leicester - Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid - Bayern Munich

Wednesday 19th April 2017
Barcelona - Juventus
Monaco - Dortmund

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
That draw is every football fan's dream.

Can't decide what to watch tomorrow. Probably will stick with Juve vs Barca.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

Dortmund - Monaco could be the most entertaining tie.
Unfortunately I have no idea where to watch it so it will be just Real - Bayern tomorrow.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Split screens were made for this. No idea what I'm going to end up watching.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Brilliant set of games. Each one of them, on paper, is terrific.

Particularly looking forward to Madrid vs Bayern, and Dortmund vs Monaco.

I think Juve might knock Barcelona out. The latter don't look great this year. Hope Atletico beat Leicester and I think they will.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
I want to watch Dortmund vs Monaco tonight as it promises to be highly entertaining, but at the same time not watching Juve vs Barca just feels wrong.

Will probably be switching back and forth between the two.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I want to watch Dortmund vs Monaco tonight as it promises to be highly entertaining, but at the same time not watching Juve vs Barca just feels wrong.

Will probably be switching back and forth between the two.
I might switch between the games, really liked watching Monaco the last few times I've watched them.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Yeah, they're a great side. The highest scoring team in Europe this season I think.
The best part about them is their core is so young and still tearing it up, they're also going to be playing against Dortmund who also have an excellent young core. Will be a very exciting match.

Lyricist

The girl I'm currently dating was in Spain for 5 days. I thought she'd stay till Friday but she already came back today and asked me if I have time either tonight or tomorrow night. :eek: Wish me luck that I can somehow justify that I have to watch football BOTH nights. :nervous::lol:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Apparently Sidibe (appendix) and Mendy are missing tonight in addition to Bakayoko who is suspended due to yellow cards.

zeekey

The girl I'm currently dating was in Spain for 5 days. I thought she'd stay till Friday but she already came back today and asked me if I have time either tonight or tomorrow night. :eek: Wish me luck that I can somehow justify that I have to watch football BOTH nights. :nervous::lol:
You just tell her the truth if she doesn't understand then the relationship was never gonna last.

Sigma

Tbh if that was me I would just ditch the football.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I'm stoked for tomorrow. I hope for some sweet revenge for that dreary night at the AA in 2014.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Juventus have no chance. Even if they're leading into the second leg, the referee will give Barcelona the leg up they need to turn it around.

I'm only half joking btw.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
I don't recall the last time lacking this much confidence going into a quarter final match.

Probably back in 2003 actually, ironically enough that was also against Juventus.

RedMaestro

Thanks mate.

Do I really just need to click on the link to watch official and for free?
Never heard of that page.
Not sure if I understand your question. But BT Sport 3 is a tv-channel that shows all sorts of sports in the UK and Ireland. Maybe you live in a different country?

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

Not sure if I understand your question. But BT Sport 3 is a tv-channel that shows all sorts of sports in the UK and Ireland. Maybe you live in a different country?
Exactly - I am from Austria. On their Homepage they are writing that "absolutely anyone can watch the game right here" for free so I assumed that includes me as well.
I am going to try it and see if it works.
Thanks anyway.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Juventus have no chance. Even if they're leading into the second leg, the referee will give Barcelona the leg up they need to turn it around.

I'm only half joking btw.
I half expect that to happen.

RedMaestro

Exactly - I am from Austria. On their Homepage they are writing that "absolutely anyone can watch the game right here" for free so I assumed that includes me as well.
I am going to try it and see if it works.
Thanks anyway.
Ah, ok. Well if it doesn't work and from what I understand it's going to be on Sky in Austria and Germany - not sure if you have that channel but that's the info I've found at least.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Finally some proper football and not shit like Arsenal. Can see Juventus causing a big upset, as Barca don't convince me at all this season.