Champions League Quarter Finals 2020/21 - Apr 6/7 & 13/14

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
I think people are underestimating how wounded Real Madrid really is. Missing like almost their entire defense and even the 2nd choice RB. But on top of that, they had one hell of a week tiring them out. I’m pretty sure Modrics body must be running on cocaine by now and Kroos injecting Red Bull into his veins.

Liverpool have a real chance here and ‘only’ need two goals while keeping a clean sheet.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool have a real chance here and ‘only’ need two goals while keeping a clean sheet.
We can barely beat your average PL team at home these days, so doing that to Real Madrid in a European KO tie is no small feat. They looked second best against Barcelona at the weekend but still got the victory, I don't think they need to do much tonight to score a goal here or there. We might win but can't see us qualify tbh (and I'm usually cautiously optimistic if we have to overturn a deficit at Anfield, but no crowd is a big loss for us too).

Heinzesight

That would be amazing but sadly it will be the mirror opposite. City will smash Dortmund, the Dippers will pull it out of the bag.
Absolutely. Can’t see Haaland getting a sniff tonight and we all know Real’s arses will go once Liverpool Football Club score that very early goal we all know is coming.

T_Model101

It needs to be as heartbreaking as possible for the scousers. Two Trent long range curlers would be great to start us off and to get McManaman salivating and all of Rawk telling us how this is our year la, number 7 etc.
A 93rd minute goal by Benzema would then be absolute perfection :lol:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Time to be madridistas for a while guys.
Valverde as a right-back, which is good news

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
That would be amazing but sadly it will be the mirror opposite. City will smash Dortmund, the Dippers will pull it out of the bag.
City always struggle in the CL and the 2-1 scoreline leaves this tie wide open.

Liverpool with Kabak and Philips aren't going to keep a clean sheet one goal and its over.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
It needs to be as heartbreaking as possible for the scousers. Two Trent long range curlers would be great to start us off and to get McManaman salivating and all of Rawk telling us how this is our year la, number 7 etc.
A 93rd minute goal by Benzema would then be absolute perfection :lol:
:lol: that would be glorious

Time to be madridistas for a while guys.
Valverde as a right-back, which is good news
Has he ever played there before? Seems the kind of player that could play well anywhere in this season’s form!

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

Would've preferred Jota to Mane. Milner is a weird one.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
If
Any leaks to the Liverpool team yet? Always seen the team a few hours before kick-off recently
It’s out now :D

Had a bit of hope but not now, why we keep benching the player we bought for these games is beyond me. Klopp has had some utterly bizzare lineups this year.

United Hobbit

We all just know its going to be "another magical European night at Anfield" and the BT commentators will gush over their come back. Urgh

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
We all just know its going to be another magical European night at Anfield" and the BT commentators will gush over their come back. Urgh
Anything that makes a European anfield night is missing. But most importantly players. Madrid are going to score and we don’t have a lot of goals in us.

Crustanoid

We all just know its going to be another magical European night at Anfield" and the BT commentators will gush over their come back. Urgh
100% nailed on. I can just picture the clueless makeshift Real defence staring dumbfounded as the mighty Liverpool smash the clinching third goal in in the 87th minute and the entire UK press collectively pound one off about the Anfield nights for the next 10 years.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
I don’t know if everyone is trying to jinx us, but who’s looking at that team line up, the injuries non withstanding and thinking we can smash Madrid :lol:

No Jota, no Thiago, this one is on klopp.

United Hobbit

100% nailed on. I can just picture the clueless makeshift Real defence staring dumbfounded as the mighty Liverpool smash the clinching third goal in in the 87th minute and the entire UK press collectively pound one off about the Anfield nights for the next 10 years.
Oh isnt it sickening, but so so inevitable.

Who do we predict scores the winer for them? I'm going either Thiago as the commentators always gush over him, or Jota which is probably even more sickening as they got him so cheap. (Though I put him in my fantasy team at the weekend which stopped him, unfortunately it doesn't include CL so he will probably be back)

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Do Liverpool police just not actually police the streets and the route that opposition team coaches take into Anfield? Just so strange that this continues to happen.