Champions League Quarter Finals 2020/21 - Apr 6/7 & 13/14

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
From my point of view, if a city cannot guarantee the security of visitors their clubs should be banned from European competitions for at least five years.

VivaRonaldo85

I’m not sure how many times an oppositions bus needs to get vandalised approaching Anfield before the police consider their roles in this.

On the team, baffling their biggest attacking threat of the season, Jota, doesn’t start. How Milner gets a start is fairly remarkable too. Come on Madrid!

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I’m not sure how many times an oppositions bus needs to get vandalised approaching Anfield before the police consider their roles in this.

On the team, baffling their biggest attacking threat of the season, Jota, doesn’t start. How Milner gets a start is fairly remarkable too. Come on Madrid!
It really looks like Klopp is saving his team for PL. Or the strangest tactical line up ever.

United Hobbit

I don't like Real Madrid but want Liverpool gone. The thought of a Liverpool vs City final is sickening. Unfortunately I see both winning tonight

Oh look a feature on magical comebacks for Liverpool...

Djemba-Djemba

A Super Cup a 20 something years ago.

Other than that, they played in the Cup Winners Cup in 1971.

That's it. 3 games ever.
That's mental when you think you've been playing CL football pretty much every season for 20 years.

You've played Barcelona about 20 times in that period it feels like

Trezeguet17

Just like in the Final a few years ago I can‘t bring myself to watch this tie.
I hate Real Madrid with a hot fiery passion but there is no way i could ever root for Liverpool.
Watching City vs Dortmund now

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
In the 4 of 5 CL I had the clear feeling that Madrid were better than the finalist, but this year with City and PSG...
And Chelsea first! I think they will be comfortable with our style of play, and perhaps we'll both propose the same type of game
It's just a feeling. If we get through this it's our year. We'll start getting all the injury luck from here on out

The final is a final. And we're real madrid, we don't lose finals

Ladron de redcafe

Dortmund can get this, can't they? They have Haaland. They can win this, can't they?

It would be great if they did.
It's entirely possible. Dortmund only need a single goal, assuming they keep a clean sheet. Even if they do concede, scoring 2 isn't a monumental ask. Let's hope City play as poorly as they did against Leeds.

Zen

I can't think of a worse final well 5 (of 6). Save us Dortmund.

I can't have Chelsea winning 2 CL's - and both times being out of the top 4(potentially). It's beyond absurd. So any of the others please save that too.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Very interesting to see how City will do with Peps history of away matches in the CL KO stages. They should absolutely spank Dortmund based on this season, but after the first leg...

RooneyLegend

All Madrid have to do is avoid passing at the back for the first 20 mins. Then they'll control the match and knock these out. It's that simple.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
The commentator mentions Real have won 15 out of 16 knockout games after winning the first leg, the one time they didn't they also would have faced us had they gone through.