Champions League Quarter Finals (3rd - 11th April)

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
It is still amazing that Stones looked like the best CB in England at the start of the season and he is now 4th choice CB.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Liverpool's midfield and defence is really not very good.

I think City will go with a back 3 like they did vs Everton, with Walker and Sane providing the width:

Ederson

Otamendi Kompany Laporte

Walker Fernandinho Gundogan Sane

Bruyne Silva

Jesus​
Agreed on all points. I can see Klopp struggling to combat Guardiola's fluid system as that's a weakness in his managerial game: recognising where his team is being overrun and coming up with the tactical switch to rectify it. Guardiola is supreme in this regard and I think the gulf between the managers' respective game management will be blatantly apparent tonight.

I can see a mauling on the cards here, if not on the scoreboard at least on the balance of play. This is a very ordinary Liverpool team which happens to have a pacy attack. If City keep their concentration tonight and not gift Liverpool a couple of goals like they did in the 4-3 a few months back, they should come away with a fairly comfortable 0-2 away win.

Classnordic

Will Pep opt for a very high-posession game? I think this formation and group of players actually suits LFC, Sane is extremely fast and will probably make a few yellow´s, for the LFC players if they are too high and dont take out enough depth.

Zoo

It just makes them look small time and what makes it worse is that the media play up to it.

Watch BT fall silent for 10 minutes as we take in YAWN from magical Anfield.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
A hostile welcome is to be expected to an extent, but the scousers have inevitably crossed the line.

fecking scousers, classy as ever.
That's more than crossing the line. If there were cameras (which there invariably are with people holding up their phones) then the fans identified should be banned for life and face criminal charges.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Will Pep opt for a very high-posession game? I think this formation and group of players actually suits LFC, Sane is extremely fast and will probably make a few yellow´s, for the LFC players if they are too high and dont take out enough depth.
Pep will obviously attempt to dominate possession, but Liverpool with their high-press strategy will make that difficult. This would probably be an enjoyable tactical encounter if not for the two teams taking part.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Shame about the broken bus. City need to look on the bright side, Jose will personally deliver a brand new one to them on Saturday.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
That's more than crossing the line. If there were cameras (which there invariably are with people holding up their phones) then the fans identified should be banned for life and face criminal charges.
I'm sure the authorities will aim for just that.

AngliaRed

I hope City give them a good hiding tonight!

Liverpool will always be our main rivals in my eyes and after the scenes I’ve just seen on SSN outside the ground I hope KDB and co get the job done tonight!

RonaldoVII

Stupid scouse cnuts, would they have done that if it was Barcelona or Real Madrid etc? There's no real rivalry with City so why bother? Brings shame on English football and their own club. Hope City smash them.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Stats flashed past:

Klopp v Pep... Met 12 times, Klopp won 6, Pep 5.

Edit: must be during the days Pep didn't have blank cheque books obviously.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I hope City give them a good hiding tonight!

Liverpool will always be our main rivals in my eyes and after the scenes I’ve just seen on SSN outside the ground I hope KDB and co get the job done tonight!
I am watching the other game, but same as you. I actually was going towards a Liverpool win, but those scenes have changed my mind. They deserve a hiding.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
The club condemns in the strongest possible terms the scenes which preceded our Champions League quarter-final, which resulted in damage being inflicted on the Manchester City team bus during their arrival at Anfield.

We apologise unreservedly to Pep Guardiola, his players, staff and officials caught up in the incident.

The behaviour of a number of individuals was completely unacceptable and the club will cooperate fully with the authorities to identify those responsible.

The priority now is to establish the facts and offer Manchester City whatever support is necessary.
Hahaha they must have a full department in PR just to handle apologies

Guy Incognito

Remember before THAT Chelsea game in 2014, paved the streets waiting for the team bus. It was like a orgasmic homecoming.

We all knew what happened next. :lol:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Maybe Guardiola felt like the atmosphere was gonna be too much for Sterling knowing his Liverpool-past.

montpelier

5Live spectacularly & massively up the arse of Liverpool.

C'mon City, ffs.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
I missed these all english CL ties. Hopefully that isn't the case since I want it to be as competitive as possible but I think this could easily turn into an easy City win

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Hope City batter them. I want Liverpool as far away from a European Cup final as humanly possible.