Champions League Quarter Finals (3rd - 11th April)

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Kinda wish Shaw had Robertson's willpower and determination, the guy doesn't stop running

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Ederson is really overrated

Liverpool showing that if you attack the City defence, it is there for the taking.

Irrational.

City haven't laid a glove on Liverpool yet. For all of their pretty passing pressing record breaking-football Liverpool are making them look thoroughly ordinary.

Still expecting a brainfart or three from Liverpool though. They are never safe. Luckily they don't have much tactical discipline otherwise they'd be unstoppable. :lol:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Is Mane better than Sanchez, Martial and Rashford.

Attitude and approach is the difference. Klopp does not pretend that he needs 15 world class players before he can attack.
He is older than Rash and Martial. Just that little bit of experience ....

Kopral Jono

Pep you bald cnut, the one time I want City to get a result and this happens. Typical.

cyberman

Take away all the hype and City certainly arent the best team in the history of the English league. Our Treble side would have had these cnuts.
The Keane / Scholes midfield would eat this lot up. Never mind the lightening quick counters

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Liverpool aren’t Spurs though
True that, I can’t think of more than 20 times they’ve choked in the last 10 years. They’re known for their mental strength and shutting out teams on route to winning trophies.

binary bot
Home advantage is huge in the CL, that’s what pissed me off so much in the Sevilla tie. You can afford to really attack teams with the crowd on your side.

Ban

Take away all the hype and City certainly arent the best team in the history of the English league. Our Treble side would have had these cnuts.
This. If anything this proves they're really not all that. For now.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Even better when manager doesn’t shit his pants, does wonders for average players.
True but it can lead to shipping 3 at home to teams like West Brom and killing chances of trophies.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
It's amazing how some teams have this game raising potential in them for these big European nights.

Been years since Arsenal showed similar guile and passion. Very jealous.