Champions League Quarter Finals (3rd - 11th April)

Canagel

Peps reaction as he looks at the City bench "I already told them".

el3mel

City can't get through Liverpool high pressing. Yes Liverpool are the worst opponents for these kind of possession based teams. Their high pressing is crazy!

The Bloody-Nine

This is why I wanted City to win. In a cup competition Liverpool are capable of doing any team, especially one that isn't familiar with them.

cyberman

Picture a city attack in your head right now. I bet its a pass wide with the Wideman walking slowly towards the fullback

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This has got Tottenham vs Juve all over it. I think City will end up pulling a couple back and taking a 2-2/3-2 aggregate back to the Etihad.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I am risking to get tag here but i really can't stand city and guardiola plus this liverpool can't beat barca or real so come on liverpool:wenger:

AndyJ1985

You've got to hand it to Klopp. Getting that group of players to play such brilliant football and go toe to toe with City is admirable.

PoTMS

This would be funny if it was anyone else but Liverpool smashing City a new one. These cnuts could actually win the entire thing.

Smithy_123

I'm not sure how to feel.

Liverpool winning the CL would be worse, but City are more likely to if they progress. So I think I'm happy with this.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
City :lol:

Liverpool don't really want the ball and haven't looked very good.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Haha this fawned over City side are only gonna win the PL and league cup double. Sir Alex did that in his sleep.

Bobski

Amazing attack though. Even better when the opposition plays into their all-out attacking style.
Is Mane better than Sanchez, Martial and Rashford.

Attitude and approach is the difference. Klopp does not pretend that he needs 15 world class players before he can attack.

Booda

Even though I want City to go thru as I hate pool with a passion , you still have to admit this is fun :)

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
This would be funny if it was anyone else but Liverpool smashing City a new one. These cnuts could actually win the entire thing.
No chance, outfit like Barca or RM will tear them a new one.

Dolf

Come on guys. You can clearly see that City needs a better team. Maybe another 500 million will do the trick.

el3mel

Is Mane better than Sanchez, Martial and Rashford.

Attitude and approach is the difference. Klopp does not pretend that he needs 15 world class players before he can attack.
Feck sake. Just enjoy the match.

slyadams

Against Real or Barca over two legs, Liverpool are big underdogs, in a one off final its closer. However, I reckon City are pretty even with all those big boys, so I'm definitely behind Liverpool tonight.

FujiVice

Take away all the hype and City certainly arent the best team in the history of the English league. Our Treble side would have had these cnuts.