Champions League Quarter Finals (3rd - 11th April)

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
McManaman watching the replay 'And he's justtttt..... Onside' while looking at a freeze frame of him offside :lol:

Nikelesh Reddy

I actually want City to be knocked out...Liverpool won't stand a chance against the big 3,whereas City have the tools to really hurt the other teams...City have a much better chance of winning the CL than Liverpool,so I want them to be knocked out...

slyadams

I actually want City to be knocked out...Liverpool won't stand a chance against the big 3,whereas City have the tools to really hurt the other teams...City have a much better chance of winning the CL than Liverpool,so I want them to be knocked out...
Exactly this.

Bobski

Hard to believe that Liverpool can win this tie given their line up. That midfield, Milner, Henderson and the Ox, this is not a team of stars.

Kapardin

In cup competitions, any team can win if everything goes right for them. Quality of opposition might be offset by one freak Salah goal that wins them the CL, so no need to risk it. City winning the CL is bad, but not a disaster like 6 times.

napadaj

the song those bums are singing goes:

You live in the past,
You live in the past,
Just like United ..... you live in the past

Zen

I'll take this.....Barca and Real will crush Liverpool.