Champions League Quarter Finals (3rd - 11th April)

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I have no idea why some people here want Liverpool to progress. Have you forgotten 2005 or 2012? It doesn't matter if the opposition is strong on paper. Once you are in the semi final you have a decent chance to win the competition.
Sense is lost on many people. Liverpool winning gets them closer to the whole thing

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
There's this man on my BT stream absolutely rambling at an insane pace. I assume he's a scouser and I literally can't understand a fecking word he's saying, that's how excited he seems to be. He was also flat out denying Salah being offside for that first goal :lol:

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
This Liverpool side is getting to the final I reckon. It feels like one of them seasons.

Be careful what you wish for, folks.
This is why I never want Liverpool to win. Ever. Give them an inch and they will take a mile.

Enigma_87

You know who
Can't believe the shit I'm witnessing here. Pep really sucks when it comes to CL away ties.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Liverpool have surprised City with their energy early on. Best way to approach this game and it's gone perfectly for them so far.
I'd prefer City go through but it's nice seeing them getting beat, I have to say.

Jose, take note ya dick.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
What the feck is happening :lol: And this team is dominating the Premier League!

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
The great Pep...can't win a CL without Messi.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Mightily impressive football from Liverpool so far.

Still think they need a three goal gap going into the second leg.