Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Moonred

0-0. They'll probably win but my point stands - last time they won it was 1996 I think.
They have reached plenty of finals and as recently as two years back. I wouldn't call it shitting their pants. Underachievers in terms of their size (most prestigious club in Italy) definitely.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Juventus are the playground bully in Serie A but always shit themselves when it comes to the Champions League.
They reached the final two years ago.

But you are right, even during the 00's they disappointed whenever they were in Europe.

Sigma

They have reached plenty of finals and as recently as two years back. I wouldn't call it shitting their pants. Underachievers in terms of their size (most prestigious club in Italy) definitely.
I'd put AC Milan above them

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
We will see if the ultimate revolution at Juve will be more than changing the badge for commercial purposes, that is a more attacking mindset from hiring a non-Italian manager. Rumors are for Spalletti or Paulo Sousa if Allegri quits.

prarek

For all of Sevilla's dominance the score is still only 1-0, there could be some twists in this..

Sigma

Would you put Liverpool above United?
In terms of European dominance, yes. But Juve are the biggest in Italy. However Milan's dominance in Europe does make it difficult to quantify objectively as an outsider.
Might be a little due to the fact that the first champions League I saw was 2007.

But still, Milan have had the better players throughout and I think they are just as prestigious (imo more) than Juventus.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Vardy and Mahrez have less than 10 touches at the 18. Musa probably doesn't understand his role. The whole team looks mixed up over whether they want to press or sit back. Horrific tactics by Ranieri. These types of competitions are all about preparation.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
So, Leicester have a throw-in in an advanced position next to the corner flag of the Sevilla half of the pitch.

Mahrez takes the throwing, Morgan comes short to receive the ball and instead of giving it back to Mahrez (or another creative player) he turns towards the box and tries to dribble two Sevilla players to put in a cross. He proceeds to get easily dispossessed and gives away a foul to stop the inevitable counter.

This is just shambolic, amateurish stuff. Like everyone does whatever the feck they want, with no plan.
Yeah I saw that and was wondering what kind of shit instructions are they receiving.

prarek

In terms of European dominance, yes. But Juve are the biggest in Italy. However Milan's dominance in Europe does make it difficult to quantify objectively as an outsider.
True, from what i have observed is that within Italy Juve seem to be regarded as the bigger club but outside of Italy perception seems to be more in Milan's favor probably because of their European exploits.

Skills

Snitch
True, from what i have observed is that within Italy Juve seem to be regarded as the bigger club but outside of Italy perception seems to be more in Milan's favor probably because of their European exploits.
Milan were the first real sugar daddy club. A real inspiration to the likes of Chelsea and City with the status they managed to develop in and especially outside of Italy despite the financial doping.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Might be a little due to the fact that the first champions League I saw was 2007.

But still, Milan have had the better players throughout and I think they are just as prestigious (imo more) than Juventus.
Nope. Juventus are the biggest club in Italy. They're also the biggest underachievers in CL history. Played in 8 finals but only won it twice

cyberman

Kasper always does his heads up spiel when they concede and it never works.
He just looks like an idiot

El Zoido

Poor from Leicester. I'm tired of hearing about them tbh, I'll be happy once they're out and I hope they get relegated too.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Lucky the coefficient doesn't matter much anymore, otherwise the PL clubs' performance this season would be worrying.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Coefficient still matters. It's just that now you're running against france and portugal instead of italy

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Coefficient still matters. It's just that now you're running against france and portugal instead of italy
Yeah, and both of those leagues are a good way away from breaking into the top four.