Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
The gulf between these two teams.

Sevilla haven't really switched gears, but still comfortablly 2-0 up and have dominated.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
And how many did they win? Zero.
Can't help but love that "Either you are first or you are a loser" mentality.

Four finals is a decent achievement, a bummer that they won none, but can't say that they are abysmal in Europe either, big difference between being second and eliminated in the round of 16, for example.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Alex Telles what a complete retard. He deserves a big fine. This isn't portuguese refs, international refs follow the rules.

Hojoon

Pjaca scores within 5 minutes of coming on, Dani Alves 80 seconds. Allegri spot on.

Peanut Butter

Can't help but love that "Either you are first or you are a loser" mentality.

Four finals is a decent achievement, a bummer that they won none, but can't say that they are abysmal in Europe either, big difference between being second and eliminated in the round of 16, for example.
They're better than Arsenal sure. But all of them finals lost - it doesn't make them a great side.

Juve need competition in Serie A to push them on.

MadMike

When Leicester get relegated (and they inevitably will) I reckon a £20m-odd offer for Mahrez would force their hand to sell.

He'll hand in a transfer request and they'll want to get rid of his big contract and raise money for players who will be mentally there to fight for promotion. Also if they hold on to him, they risk him devaluating even further after a year in the Championship. Nobody will bid £30m+ for him, because they'll know Leicester need to sell.

At that cost you have virtually no risk. If he doesn't kick on after a year or two, he'd still be only 27 so you sell him for £10m-odd and recoup half of the cost. But if he kicks on.... There's still a good player in there, I can see it.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
2-1 isn't that bad for Leicester tbh. I expected them to lose by a 2/3 goal difference.