Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

ThaReaper01

It's not. The element of intent does not exist. And Mascherano's hand was positioned in a normal position for any player that does a sliding tackle. And as I said, Barca had a hand ball call too.
Intent is not necessary for handball. Never has been. It always comes down to the official's interpretation of the rule. Ball to hand is routinely given if it's egregious like Mascherano's was. His handball legitimately ended an attack. If that's outside the box, it's given.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
That's a gut punch for Barca. But hilarious. Going from needing one goal to force ET, to needing 3 to not go out, in a split second.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Should've been a red for Neymar, he does that way too often when things don't go his way.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
That's not what Cavani does, Cavani works a lot, miss a lot of easy chances and then scores an impossible goal.
He also misses a lot of chances that no other player would have, but his hunger and obstination gives him that exta 2 meter range

Gee Male

This should be a fun last 25mins. Barca are the worst losers in football.

Revan

Assumptionman
Why Neymar wasn't send off? If someone made that challenge on him, 11 Barca players would be around the ref and then the ref would have send that player off.