Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
He went out tonight trying to be the complete opposite of positive (negative even), very nearly backfired completely. Di Maria should never have been left out.

Well is hard not trying to be negative at camp nou but i guess youre right. But the di maria sub was a good sign at least

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Benfica have been fecking pathetic since the goals
That double punch broke their spirit. Since then the individually superior side took charge. We were always going to win this tie if we managed to get our quality on the pitch.

Eddy_JukeZ

Far too casual. I don't get it, he seems to be fit and not struggling with sickness or injuries.
That injury he had last season seems to have knocked some of his explosiveness away which had already declined.

But yeah. He's just not influencing the game enough.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Dooooooooortmund 4-0! Deserved

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Unlucky by Bartra, would have been deserved after this remarkable performance. The last ten games or so have been nothing less than a statement by the Spaniard.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I really wanted a meltdown in french media.:(

Janson

There is literally no movement from Barca in the final 18th. They're all just standing waiting for the ball to be crossed. Absolutely shocking.

Uncharacteristic of what we expected from them. Even Messi just passing out wide, and goes centrally waiting for a cross. What is the point of that? He's the shortest man on the pitch, he's never gonna win in the air.
Probably just hoping for a flukey goal like their second one, since they've run out of ideas.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Looks like the big boys will be amongst themselves:

Bayern
Real
PSG
Dortmund
Atletico
Juventus
Monaco
Leicester

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Why? He's like their own version of our Rio Ferdinand, always winding up Real Madrid on social media. I actually love his style.
I should have clarified that I only hate Pique the player, who's constantly complaining to the ref about every single decision that goes against Barca. I have no opinion on him as a person off the pitch as I have no idea what he's like.