Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I wonder how Ranieri must feel watching all this tonight.

Eila

On the other hand it'd be a marvel to see Morgan and Huth try to contain Neymar-Suarez-Messi, specially if they actually pull it off.

Shuriken

Nice to see Kante in the crowd.
For sure. He's all class, personally I find it next to impossible to dislike him, regardless of his abilities or what team he plays for.

With some people, you just know, they got the glow, of being a good guy, a good human being…

redshaw

Is there a gif/replay of the pen decision, my river froze. Was it a dodgy award or something?

Theonas

Scout
Sevilla so disappointing.
Are we back to rooting for Lester? I think so. Hope they don't get one of Real/Barca/Bayern/Juve so they have a chance. Think they have a chance vs Dortmund or Atletico.
I don't think they have a chance against Atlético. Even Barcelona, Real and Bayern are a 50/50 against this Atlético if the past few years is anything to go by. Leicester's best chance for me is against the winner of City and Monaco or maybe Dortmund. Although they are defying any logic so far so who knows!

Walters_19_MuFc

15th place in England is better than 3rd place in Spain. La Liga is a two team league, with Atletico chiming in every so often.
Can't really look at it like that. Yes, Leicester have beaten Sevilla over the two games, but Sevilla should have probably wrapped it up in the 1st leg.

Eddy_JukeZ

Can't stand them, there isn't anything I can put my finger on as to what but even last year they got on my nerves.
Vardy?

I think I dislike him more than any footballer out there.

I'd love to see them get Real and see Ramos vs Vardy go at it.

Bojan11

Sevilla so disappointing.
Are we back to rooting for Lester? I think so. Hope they don't get one of Real/Barca/Bayern/Juve so they have a chance. Think they have a chance vs Dortmund or Atletico.
I'm sure the players would prefer playing one of the big four as they won't get a chance to play at this level again.

Walters_19_MuFc

Think he tried to change how they played and was living up to his tinkerman title. He should have just stuck to what they knew.
Yep. Don't know why he took out Okazaki so often - a player, who, to me, is pivotal to the way they play.

Since Okazaki has come back in - along with Leicester working harder as a team, he's made them look much more like a unit.