Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Shakespeare has really sprinkled some mojo dust into the Leicester team.

Want to know whats been going on there for the past month: leading up to Ranieiri sacking and how the team transformed as if flicking a switch.

3KDré

I only got to watch some of the match, how was N'Zonzi in general?

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
All cred to Leicester. It is not an understatement when I say this is the most embarressing moment of my time as Sevilla supporter. Maybe we should stick to Europa League ffs. Season ruined.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
The fact is that they even play worse than under Ranieri last season. They are a sort of WBA, with slight better quality.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That's why you sack the manager when he loses the players, they look a different team. The Leicester dream continues

Raw

Leicester are going to conquer La Liga. They'll get Atletico in the next round. Then Barca. Then finally Madrid in the final where they'll lose 5-0.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Disgusted probably.
Can't get behind the mutineers with the same vigour. The 'romance' is gone now, but it's intriguing to see how far they go.

People thinking these big teams are going to steamroll Leicester if they're drawn might be in for a surprise.

The more open and aggressive a side, the more they play into Leicester's natural game. Leicester barely need 30% possession to be competitive and dangerous and letting the opposition play and then hitting them on the break is heaven for them.

A team that is more pragmatic will be a lot more problematic for them.

The draw will be interesting.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
All cred to Leicester. It is not an understatement when I say this is the most embarressing moment of my time as Sevilla supporter. Maybe we should stick to Europa League ffs. Season ruined.
Just need to collapse and finish behind Real Sociedad as well ;)

The Hungry Surgeon

Fair fecks to Leicester, huge achievement to make it to the last eight. I certainly never imagined them getting past Sevilla. I wish them all the best in the quarter finals, though you would fear for them if they were to draw one of the big three.

Feels very odd to be rooting for another English team in the CL, usually I hope all the other feckers lose.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
They are not gonna beat Atletico, Juventus and Bayern. They might stand a chance against Barca, Real and Dortmund.

fergosaurus

Great result, hard to support them after the Ranieri treatment though.

Would only be happy with them winning it if it cost Liverpool a place in the CL. What a meltdown that would cause. :lol:

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Finally I can support an English team in the champions league when we aren't in it. Come on Leicester! Showing Europe the Premier League isn't so crap after all.

PoTMS

Leicester will get Real Madrid. They always seem to get the easiest draw in the knockouts. Wolfsburg, Napoli, APOEL, Schalke, Roma to name a few off the top of my head.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Glad we've already played Leicester. Good luck to Arsenal, Spurs & City

saivet

They don't have a chance against any of those teams I think. Sevilla just looked like a tired team tonight.
Not sure if I heard correctly, but the commentator said Sevilla rested 8 of the starting 11 at the weekend.

Martial

I'm surprised the vast majority of people on here thought Leicester would get hammered before these two games.

This is a team who won the bleedin' Premier League last season in one of the biggest sporting achievements in human history, and despite their league form this season, have performed similar to last season's levels in this competition thus far.