Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

prateik

On paper, it's terrifying. In reality, Müller and Alaba aren't in good form and Alonso is getting on in years.
Muller isnt in the XI posted above. It really isnt any more scary than Chelsea or City. Good team. Better than us, but not on another level.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Finally Madrid will play with Modric-Casemiro-Kroos.I think they only played together a couple of times during the season.
For what I read in Marca Zidane has insisted in finish the plays and try to avoid Napoli's counters(pure logic actually).
Maybe watching Barsa yesterday will help them to avoid the slow style of play when they are overconfident

Kant-ona

For the first time in the last years, the match Bayern - Arsenal promises some suspense.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
I think Arsenal could win tonight. Bayern haven't looked the same to me in a while. Smart move from Wenger to go 4231, that will be 451 when defending, and all of those attacking players defend from the front.

Except Ozil.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Bayerns official line up: Neuer - Lahm, Hummels, Martínez, Alaba - Xabi Alonso, Vidal - Robben, Thiago, Costa - Lewandowski.
The same that was used against Leipzig, by far the best game of the season.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
If Arsenal can keep this down to one or two goals they could sneak through at the Emirates for sure.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I really don't get why Wenger sits Cech. Most important game of the season and he doesn't field his best team. Especially since Cech seems to play on another level everytime we play him.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Classic Wenger going for a predictable line up.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Tonight

Bayern Munich : Neuer – Lahm (c), Martínez, Hummels, Alaba - Thiago, Alonso, Vidal - Robben, Lewandowski, Costa.

Arsenal : Ospina - Bellerin, Koscielny (c), Mustafi, Monreal - Elneny, Coquelin - Oxlade-Chamberlain, Özil, Sanchez - Welbeck.
Are these just the teams you thought would start?

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
I think they would have been better off with Elneny beside Coquelin for tonight. Xhaka really doesn't impress me at all, at least Elneny will work hard in midfield.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Why is Jorginho not starting for Napoli, is he not a starter there? And isn't Koulibaly just back from an injury?

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Ox being their best player in last few games while playing in midfield and he moves him to the wing because of Xhaka and Coq:lol:

Jaxa

Can see Arsenal get there usual spanking from Bayern with maybe a goal if there lucky so going to watch the Madrid-Napoli game, heard good things about Napoli this season so far and haven't seen a full game so hopefully it continues tonight

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Muller isnt in the XI posted above. It really isnt any more scary than Chelsea or City. Good team. Better than us, but not on another level.
Are you kidding? Lewandowski and Robben(if fit and on form) are better than literally any player in the PL. Then you throw in Vidal, Thiago, Alaba and Hummels, plus Neuer. And the others are Lahm, Douglas Costa and Xabi Alonso. This isn't a league game, it's a knockout round. Consistency doesn't matter here, it's sheer quality in the individual games, and only 2 teams in the world can match that. On paper

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Classic Wenger going for a predictable line up.
What an average looking team. For me it will be a big surprise if they can do anything against Bayern, even with Bayern not being in great form lately.

I am predicting 3-0, Bayern.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG

Neuer - Lahm, Hummels, Martínez, Alaba - Xabi Alonso, Vidal - Robben, Thiago, Costa - Lewandowski.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I'm hoping to see Ox play at CM tonight, too. It should be a midfield 3 as a midfield 2 with Ozil as the #10 is risky, but knowing Wenger...

Yagami

Good post resistant
Not sure why but I really think Ozil is going to play a blinder tonight.
I think Ozil's done well in a lot of the big European games for Arsenal. Against Bayern and Barca he seemed like the only player that wasn't lost, along with Alexis and Iwobi's game against Barca. I actually think he's done better than Alexis in these games.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
h

Neuer - Lahm, Hummels, Martínez, Alaba - Xabi Alonso, Vidal - Robben, Thiago, Costa - Lewandowski.

The 2 CBs and Alonso are vulnerable, he should have picked either Walcott or Welbeck to exploit that IMO. Xhaka has been terrible too, seems an easy choice.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Odds on Madrid walking to the final without having to play a hard team?