g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Yagami

Good post resistant
Because Diawara is better. 19 years old, wants the italian citizenship and wants to play for Italy:drool::drool::drool:
Italy would be lucky to have him, but it's a shame he isn't playing for his own country. A midfield consisting of himself, Verratti and Locatelli in the future is a scary thought!

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes

Neuer - Lahm, Hummels, Martínez, Alaba - Xabi Alonso, Vidal - Robben, Thiago, Costa - Lewandowski.
Tell you what, we're not far of that Bayern mob in terms of best XI. Definitely nothing to be worried about there. Now hopefully we can get into the same competition as them next season to prove it. Can see Arsenal scoring tonight.
2-1 Bayern
2-1 Madrid

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Because saying out loud that Welbeck is a distinctively average player clearly is a crime against humanity.
No it just shows a complete lack of knowledge about current Arsenal. The only thing Wenger Ins and Wenger Outs have agreed on this past week is Welbeck should be starting.

It would be like me posting "wtf isnt Ribery starting"

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
I really don't get why Wenger sits Cech. Most important game of the season and he doesn't field his best team. Especially since Cech seems to play on another level everytime we play him.
Ospina is their Champions League GK. It's been like that since the season started and besides, Ospina is the better of the two. I know you'd disagree but Cech isn't better than Ospina in his current form.

Peanut Butter

No. You are a retard because calling Messi a bottom feeder in the face of so much data that he isn't is just mind-boggling. I won't waste time listing all his various records because you probably already know them and if you do but can't deduce the conclusion from them, then you're beyond help.
Can you stop calling people a 'retard' by any chance? I am friend's with a disabled lad and I find it extremely offensive.

Peanut Butter

Wenger is probably resting Cech etc so they get 4th this season :houllier:

Always in the CL, never a hope of winning it.

LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool
Only just realised that Michael Ballack looks like Matt Damon.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Ancellotti's teams deliver when it matters while Arsenal, well... I hope the gunners can make it interesting at least.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Napoli got nice counter attacking capabilities. I think I've got Phil Neville as a commentator on my stream. For God I am blessed.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Ahahaha Insigne you cheeky cnut :lol:

Safe to say Courtois will be going to Madrid soon.