Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Mister_Stubbs

That would have been a penalty if that was the other way round such is the luck Arsenal have had recently.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
When has a player ever had the bottom of his foot kicked after raising it to block or intercept had a foul given their way ? Soft as shite Penner.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
It's not about unintended or not. It's a clear high foot and should've been a freekick for Bayern. Studs on top of Lewandowski's foot.
The guy touched the ball before Lewandowski and then got kicked by him, that's it. It only seems acceptable because the polish wasn't expecting it and didn't intended it.

Skills

Snitch
Imagine if Bayern, Madrid and Barcelona go out and the English clubs choke the CL to Leicester this season.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
The referee is a shocker. Clear Penalty for us not given, while the penalty to Arsenal was an utter joke.
Its funny how when Wenger whines about bad refs he is just a bitter, unbearable loser but then I see every other "big" club fan whining about penalties and unfair refs just as often. If you are class, bad refs don't matter.

I don't blame the ref on Lehmann getting sent off in the 2006 CL final for instance.

Yagami

Good post resistant
When was the last time a top club like Arsenal was so heavily reliant on one player?

If Sanchez leaves in the Summer Arsenal are fecked.
Arsenal, with RvP in 11/12, and us with Martial last year.
This is turning into a poor man's Classico replete with diving and theatrics.
Bayern are on par with them in that respect.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Loved how Neuer ran out with his arms in the air trying to complain about something and then realised that he had nothing to complain about.
Always acting like a cnut, nothing new. I am yet to see a goal he conceedes where he didn't complain, even those that were his fault he usually blames his defence.

Lyricist

The guy touched the ball before Lewandowski and then got kicked by him, that's it. It only seems acceptable because the polish wasn't expecting it and didn't intended it.
It's not about touching the ball first. If you raise your foot up 80cm into the air studs on top of the ball, while someone else tries to get to it and even is shielding it then it's a foul for a high foot.

How do you even get a freekick or any decision for being kicked against the studs while your foot is in the air. That's almost an automatic freekick for the opposite team.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Hand was close enough to his body imo, natural position so not a penalty. Those would be too harsh on defenders.

Trizy

Jesus, when did Bayern turn into a pack of diving bitches? It has to be something to do with Pep... they're crowding around the ref too just like they do at Barcelona. So fecking annoying to watch.

ken11

I don't think it is. They both go for the ball and prevent each other from getting to it. Koscielny stopped Lewandowski's foot, just as much as the other way around, if that makes sense.
The thing is, if that happened outside the penalty area, would it have been called a foul against Lewa? Yes. So ref had to call the foul and unfortunately for Bayern, it was in the penalty area resulting in a penalty also.

Lagger

Supports
FC Bayern
I don't think it is. They both go for the ball and prevent each other from getting to it. Koscielny stopped Lewandowski's foot, just as much as the other way around, if that makes sense.
So by that logic, when you have the ball and I tackle you, because clearly you're in the way of me getting to the ball, it's you that should get penalised, for being in the way... in what league does football work like this? New Guinea?

cyberman

Can't see why people think it wasn't a pen? The boot wasn't high at all and if that isn't given then it's a clear pen.
I also think Neuer doesn't know the rules of football. Everytime something doesn't go his way he appeals for something. Anything. He just appeals

Scarecrow

Having a week off
The thing is, if that happened outside the penalty area, would it have been called a foul against Lewa? Yes. So ref had to call the foul and unfortunately for Bayern, it was in the penalty area resulting in a penalty also.
Yeah, that too.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Listening to these Bayern fans is like listening to a Liverpool home game, just whining at every slight brush against their player