Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Kostur

海尔的老板
Do those twits at City think their players are such household names that they don't have to name them on team-sheets?
No money for additional characters after they've had to advertise themselves in rags that were given out in the tube.

RedMaestro

Even better. This midfield is begging to get destroyed.

With Otamendi and Stones behind them, man it's going to be a fun evening. Willy to the rescue or they're fecked.
Totally agree! That's one strange midfield - is Guardiola a genius or what is this?

RedMaestro

Why what has he done? The thread on here has disappeared.
From http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/allegri-confirms-bonucci-won-t-play-11991:
Bonucci got into a heated altercation with his Coach after an easy 4-1 win over Palermo at the J Stadium at the weekend, prompting a fine from Juventus.

“He’ll sit in the stands tomorrow,” Allegri confirmed, “These things happen, but I had to make this decision in order to respect everyone.

“The club agrees that, since I behaved in a disrespectful manner towards the fans and the children watching, I will donate to a charity.

“The case is closed. Leo knows he’s done something wrong, as an important player should”.
Edit: A bit more info, from http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/...-miss-juventus-clash-with-porto-after-allegri:
Late in the game, Allegri was overheard on video calling the Italy international a "d******d" and telling him to "f*** off" in an argument that continued beyond the final whistle. It ended with Bonucci telling Allegri to "go to hell".

Last edited:

Zoo

Pep will have done his homework on Monaco. It's not like Wenger.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
:lol:

Like city are relevant enough to boo the anthem.

nice to see they've turned up in numbers though......NOT.

Glory Glory Denis Irwin

Glory Glory Denis Irwin
The stadium is half empty! I know this shouldn't surprise me anymore but still, this is Champions League knockout stages against a good team.

leontas

Wow you'd think this was a U21 game with so many empty seats. This is sold out?

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Are they taking the piss with all those empty seats?? Is it part of some "arrive late" protest or something?