Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
They will take a beating tonight.
Who? City? Why? Because they are not used to play in front of sold out stadium. You have a point. :)
Having said that, I dont't think City will have an easy job tonight, quite the other way around. Wouldn't be surprised to see Monaco win.

Unlikely lad

I just hope tonight's games are not as one-sided as last week's games. City and Monaco should be a cracker, and I can see Juventus hammering Porto, although they tend to make it hard for themselves, so won't be surprised to see a score draw. I'm more interested in tomorrow's games to be honest. Sevilla vs Leicester.
Porto vs Juve is tomorrow?

Robertd0803

Id love to see Juventus win the CL this season, always had a soft spot for them when not playing us.

Anyway fully expecting City to breeze through against Monaco when all the players we are being linked with from Monaco don't show up.

MullerUtd

Porto vs Juve is tomorrow?
Ah right! My bad, got this game mixed with Atletico Madrid and Leverkusen. :lol:
Atletico Madrid and Leverkusen should be a very tactical game, can see it being a bore 0-0 or a 1-0 to either side. Gonna tune in to watch the City game then.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Too many people saying how monaco are really good and city will be in trouble, etc.etc.

Expect city to kill off the tie tonight

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Too many people saying how monaco are really good and city will be in trouble, etc.etc.

Expect city to kill off the tie tonight
Absolutely. People said the same things when Real played Napoli.

Make no mistake, City have a good home record in the CL. They've beaten PSG, Barca, drawn with Real etc in the past 12 months.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I have a bad feeling for Monaco, without Jemerson and replaced by Raggi, I don't know why but it can be an easy one tonight for City.

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
Our defensive record has improved recently but I'm still nervous about tonight. Monaco could easily win if we aren't absolutely up for this game.

No complacency City, please!

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
Our starting 11 tonight: Caballero, Sagna, Stones, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Yaya, Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva, Sane, Aguero

Subs: Bravo, Zaba, Delph, Navas, Nolito, Fernando, Kelechi

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Wow. Comes to something when a sell out makes a headline. An embarrassment of a club.
Top reply to that tweet:

Trying to take the mickey out of United but embarrassing their own club in the process.

Hojoon

Mbappe starting over Germain. Surprised by that, Mbappe is obviously more talented but Germain fits perfectly for Monaco and have started the majority of the season.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Allegri confirmed to the press that Bonucci is being disciplined and out for tomorrow.

Wayne's World

Fernandinho left back?

And people are saying City will win convincingly tonight? I think alot of people are about to be shocked after 90 minutes since I think Monaco are one of the most underrated sides in Europe this season

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Just have a feeling City will play the game of their lives today.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Tomorrow's headlines preview:
'Pep reinvents the football wheel'
or...
'Poop Flopiola should piss off back to Spain'

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Do those twits at City think their players are such household names that they don't have to name them on team-sheets?

CM

Even better. This midfield is begging to get destroyed.

With Otamendi and Stones behind them, man it's going to be a fun evening. Willy to the rescue or they're fecked.
I think they've been playing this way for the last few games now, though probably not against anyone quite as good as Monaco.