Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Ixion

I have to say City probably should have had that penalty to be fair.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
What were Otamendi and Stones doing there? Otamendi just gives up and gives him all the time in the world to line up his shot. Stones runs away. Emphatic finish, but City didn't even try to stop him.
Think they were expecting the keeper to go out.

bleedred

Typical, Shades of the 0-4 vs Everton, another game another stonewall pen not given and the team start sulking and strolling instead of playing. Play the fu**king game and stop feeling sorry for yourselves.
:lol::lol::lol:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
They need another one if they can manage it as I have a feeling City will score in the return leg

leontas

Cheeky double bid for Mbappe and Bernando please. Them and Martial would be class.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
That is what I am saying. It should have been a pen but Aguero gave the ref the opportunity to book him for a dive.
It's not a pen if you let your fool explicitly hang to force contact, it's like saying Young's dive vs Aston Villa a few years ago is a pen, it's not natural contact and referee's wont give that, rightfully so. Play the game fair and dont try to outsmart it.

AXVnee7

That midfield can really be got at.. Yaya is useless and Fernandinho on a yellow.

Classical Mechanic

It's not a pen if you let your fool explicitly hang to force contact, it's like saying Young's dive vs Aston Villa a few years ago is a pen, it's not natural contact and referee's wont give that, rightfully so. Play the game fair and dont try to outsmart it.
But if he had carried on running the foul would have been made as well. He made too much of a foul challenge.

prateik

Monaco's attack is great. The city backline today is pretty dodgy. They can end it tonight.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
:lol:So all our hard work rehabilitating Falcao is finally paying off.
Scoring against City is the least he can do after all the money and rehab we gave him:D

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Well, as much as I hate to say it, but the relative strength of the PL looks rather poor given English clubs' performances in Europe yet again. We're actually the only ones holding the flag up high unless Leicester can continue their good CL form, which I doubt.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Typical, Shades of the 0-4 vs Everton, another game another stonewall pen not given and the team start sulking and strolling instead of playing. Play the fu**king game and stop feeling sorry for yourselves.
He dived...It was the correct decision and Sterling's goal was offside...But no-ones mentioning that!