Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
B Silva is the best player on the pitch IMO.

Thepinhead

Love bernardo Silva. Looks like he has a buy out clause at £80 mill.

That is basically griezman money. Who would you guys prefer of those two?

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
I have to say defenders are sh*t here but attackers are just brilliant, we are in for a rude awakening tomorrow in Porto if Allegri's tactics will be slow down & get a draw.

cyberman

I hope our front 4 are on form when we go there. Martial / Mkhi and Mata are basically clones of what City are struggling against tonight.

ravi2

Did anyone think he was going to score that pen? Looked defeated as soon as he placed the ball. How has he done this season?
I thought he wasn't going to score, his body language was very negative. Having said that he's scored around 20 goals this season, so not bad.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I thought he wasn't going to score, his body language was very negative. Having said that he's scored around 20 goals this season, so not bad.
Better than I would have expected. Wish him well. Probably the worst case I've seen of a top class player being destroyed by a crisis of confidence.

cyberman

Linesman flagging a player running offside for being offside is picky?
What am i listening to?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I will from now actively search for American streams for my matches, they have great pieces of commentary like "Pep must be tearing his hair out at that missed opportunity" etc.