Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Zilpzalp

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I cannot believe that Stones plays in the CL, cost 50m, and was hyped up so much just because he's not a buffoon on the ball. Another overrated British talent.

Red Star One

It really is the best game I watched in a while now, and I watch a lot :drool::drool::drool:

That finish by Falcao. As good as it gets.
Happy to see Stones once again proving he's the biggest fraud in Premier League :lol:

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Yaya Touré for the Battle Midfield against a team whose main quality is his midfield :lol:

Sagne the most overrated defender ever.

I'm still waiting for a 6th goal

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Mbappe is nice but I dont see this "he's the best french talent and betta den Martial" potential yet

cyberman

Aguero becomes non existent if the ball isn't crossed in from wide.
He adds nothing through the middle

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Don't know how serious our interest truly was but it seems like we dodged a very costly mistake there. Not to say we haven't made plenty of those ourselves over the years.. Ffs
If he was at United the media would be ripping him to pieces, but he is under Pep so let's blame the foreigner next to him.

ravi2

I wonder if the English commentary and studio team can pin the blame on Otamendi for that one.
They can try but stones has been pure dogshit, I cannot believe the price city paid for him

Oscie

Big night for them. They're so used to playing in front of small crowds in that shitty stadium of theirs. And Monaco's average attendance isn't that hot either.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
This game for Pep is the equivalent of wind blowing under a kilt to uncover his a*se

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Monaco's defence are as shit as City's. Sterling could have easily equalized here. Monaco almost make it 4-2 on counter. Amazing game.