Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

Aboutreika18

He hasn’t done it for a while and then picks a CL semi final to do it again, always up to shit like this in CL
I assume it's to give extra protection against Real's counter attack. Looking at the lineup, this is pretty tame by usual Guardiola tinkering nonsense.

Tbf to him, he got the tinkering spot on in both legs the last time they played Real.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Tactically indisciplined young player who needs a top coach to nurture him. We don't have one of those unfortunately
True.

I also think Manchester City is the kind of rival where Casemiro is way too important as he can read the game perfectly and knows where to position himself.

Deery

Dreary
I assume it's to give extra protection against Real's counter attack. Looking at the lineup, this is pretty tame by usual Guardiola tinkering nonsense.

Tbf to him, he got the tinkering spot on in both legs the last time they played Real.
I could see Vinicius (spelling) take Fernandinho out wide and slaughter him second half

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Just being cheeky.
I know. And tbh i can't promise i won't flood this place with dick picks if we somehow end up winning this game, but i've made my peace with the fact we're just not good enough to beat this team

Alaba off - just came back from injury - but Kroos still on...

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Alaba off, Nacho on.

Was Alaba injured?

We are doomed (even more) now.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Tactically indisciplined young player who needs a top coach to nurture him. We don't have one of those unfortunately
Probably,that's another topic, but with liga + semis he will continue

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Real Madrid doing their best impression of us with their defending tonight

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Foden is all PR and a good system

Ranchero

Alaba off, Nacho on.

Was Alaba injured?

We are doomed (even more) now.
Out of interest are you a United fan too. And are you on a Real fan forum? Id never think of being anywhere other than a United fan forum for United matches. Just asking