Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Never thought I'd see my team beat Madrid by putting 4 past them and still feel disapointed but here I am. Tie should have been over inside 30 minutes.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Madrid didn't deserve to lose by only 1 goal, not complaining though :lol:

Also what a turnaround for karim who went from being ridiculed non stop to a Ballon d'or worthy season.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Now maybe you'll all appreciate how wonderful an idea the Super League is. Imagine matches like this week in, week out :drool:

white text
It's part of the appeal that those matches are rare and something special.

When I was 16 I thought having a good steak and sex every single day would be heaven, but it turned out even the best things in life aren't as exciting as they used to be when they were something rare and special.

Siorac

What a game this has been. A different sport compared to what we're used to.

Real Madrid have amazing survivability. They were clearly second best against Chelsea and again tonight but they keep going and they somehow find a way.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ancelotti will have still learned absolutely fecking nothing from this and they'll batter us at the bernabeu

They are so much better than us

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Never thought I'd see my team beat Madrid by putting 4 past them and still feel disapointed but here I am. Tie should have been over inside 30 minutes.
It looked like the players felt the same. Benzema and other Real players smiled and cheered while many City players looked disappointed.

RoyH1

City is clearly the better team but coming into the Bernabéu with just a one goal advantage is a scary proposition.

KeanoMagicHat

What a fantastic game, one of the best full 90 minute games you’ll ever see from a neutral perspective.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Ancelotti will have still learned absolutely fecking nothing from this and they'll batter us at the bernabeu

If he decides again to field Kroos as a single DM it would be absolutely insane.

He simply doesn't have the legs and aggressiveness to compete against a team like City on this position.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Real Madrid are football’s cockroach. Can survive anything.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
It's part of the appeal that those matches are rare and something special.

When I was 16 I thought having a good steak and sex every single day would be heaven, but it turned out even the best things in life aren't as exciting as they used to be when they were something rare and special.
So your having sex and steak every single day? Take it easy cowboy :lol:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
BT is bluemoontv. Unwatchable
They do it for all the English clubs, it's insufferable. I hate it when they do it for us on the rare occasions we look alright as well, let alone the wanking over Liverpool and City when they're on.

bakalhau

You guys have that shining star though. Like, for real. Started watching Madrid seriously when Mourinho first came and I truly have become a believer after witnessing everything up until 2018 and this year the gods are once again with you guys. Every team has been better and yet here you stand, alive as ever. You can perfectly, somehow, make it in the 2nd leg.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
City is clearly the better team but coming into the Bernabéu with just a one goal advantage is a scary proposition.
They've did it before, also Chelsea did it and so did barca.
They're home invincibility myth is kinda gone to be honest, not helped by the fact that most fans present are tourists who don't give a shit.

Korwas

''It is not an offence if the ball touches a player's hand/arm: directly from the player's own head or body (including the foot)''. Thats from the new handball rules from 2019, so how did Real get a penalty? Normally when we are mad about calls it's atleast subjective, this looks like the ref went against the rulebook or am I missing something?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Being the better team means nothing to Real Madrid. They don't give a feck. They'll win the second leg 3-2.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
''It is not an offence if the ball touches a player's hand/arm: directly from the player's own head or body (including the foot)''. Thats from the new handball rules from 2019, so how did Real get a penalty? Normally when we are mad about calls it's atleast subjective, this looks like the ref went against the rulebook?
Yeah I didn’t get that as I’m sure Peter Walton has explained this recently. Yet even he said it was a penalty!

SER19

They do it for all the English clubs, it's insufferable. I hate it when they do it for us on the rare occasions we look alright as well, let alone the wanking over Liverpool and City when they're on.
commentators trying to create some sort of scrappy underdog narrative by the end. truly bizarre.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Being the better team means nothing to Real Madrid. They don't give a feck. They'll win the second leg 3-2.
Seriously don't know what the feck they do. They are mentality monsters.

SirAnderson

''It is not an offence if the ball touches a player's hand/arm: directly from the player's own head or body (including the foot)''. Thats from the new handball rules from 2019, so how did Real get a penalty? Normally when we are mad about calls it's atleast subjective, this looks like the ref went against the rulebook or am I missing something?
There are times to cry murder...this is not one of them. :wenger:

Charrockero

Supports
Chivas de Guadalajara
Being the better team means nothing to Real Madrid. They don't give a feck. They have zero respect for superiority :lol:

They'll win the second leg 3-2.
Ditto.

IMO, Madrid will win in penalties.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
So your having sex and steak every single day? Take it easy cowboy :lol:
Of course, just like every other 16 year old on the internet ;)

For real: I lived on a low-carb diet for several months and sometimes ate steak and salad/vegetables for weeks straight. At some point you would trade (part of) the meat for some fries or something without thinking.