Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

I’m loving my life

Villarreal are the biggest bottlers in European football.

VAR will save Liverpool at least once today.

Liverpool will have at least one red card ignored.

Thats all we need to know - no need to watch. This is basically a bye to the final for Liverpool

taribhumpu

Villarreal are the biggest bottlers in European football.

VAR will save Liverpool at least once today.

Liverpool will have at least one red card ignored.

Thats all we need to know - no need to watch. This is basically a bye to the final for Liverpool
Exactly.

This is what all of the fans of the opponents team might have been thinking about us a decade ago.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Very poor sportsmanship tbh. I would like to see Man City give Real Madrid a guard of honor.
It does not make any sense for City to give Real Madrid a guard of honor in a competition they don't take part in.

And it's a quite meaningless topic the media wants to speak about merely because of sensationalist issues. I'm very surprised the fans give so much importance to that before a CL semifinal.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Very poor sportsmanship tbh. I would like to see Man City give Real Madrid a guard of honor.
Agreed. Fecking cnuts, they should know their place. Well, they can give us the guard of honor after we beat the feck out of them and dump them out

Herculean

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I am fully confident we will win tonight. Not comfortably, but we will do enough.
You can quote me on that later
Hahaha, you're only getting quoted if, and only if, Villareal make the unimaginable comeback and go to the CL Final!

Zoo

Hopefully Liverpool score early so I can change the channel.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Why are the commentators acting as if Villarreal haven’t played in a champions league semi final before?

Manncunian

If, and it’s a big if, Liverpool lose, the best thing will all these pundits having to eat their own words whilst they’ve had their heads stuck firmly up Liverpool’s arsecrack.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Completely missed his shot and made a brilliant cross :lol: