Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
If Villarreal make the final it's surely the greatest small club CL campaign of all time with the teams they faced. Please. Make.it.happen.
Would be absolutely incredible. But let’s be real, Liverpool will blitz them in the 2nd half.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
The ball doesn't pass Alisson? Where does the ball end up after Alisson's "won the ball"? It's right behind him, so if he hadn't taken Lo Celso out the ball would've been right in his path. It's like a player barely touching the ball and barely changing the direction of it and then taking the opponent out, how is that "winning the ball"?
It's such an obvious penalty I don't understand why VAR didn't ask the ref to review it on the pitch side monitor

Hughie77

The dippers will score in the last few mins and go through, or Klopp will shout louder show his teeth and get the officials to give him everything. I bet they get a pen in this game. !!!

always_hoping

Half time has come at the worst possible time for Villarreal. Let's not forget Liverpools goals in the 1st leg was OG and a big help from VAR. The lucky sods will still likely progress here.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I know Villarreal deserve all the credit but our performance has been dreadful from top to bottom. Some of the passing is unbelievably bad.

Anduin

If Villarreal make the final it's surely the greatest small club CL campaign of all time with the teams they faced. Please. Make.it.happen.
They have never won a national trophy and could win back-to-back European titles. Would go some way for the greatest achievement in football history, Greece 2004 aside?

Maniron

Would love to be a fly on the wall in Pools' dressing room at half time. They have been abject

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
5 PL flops in the starting XI and they’re feasting against Liverpool. Emery is a demon. To think Arsenal yeeted this man to get Lego Pep

Lecland07

Think changes for Liverpool will win them this game. Keita has been horrendous.

Diaz and Henderson will have a big impact in the second half.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
The fact that it's all square at half time now is freakin' awesome. Come on Villarreal.

United Hobbit

The dippers will score in the last few mins and go through, or Klopp will shout louder show his teeth and get the officials to give him everything. I bet they get a pen in this game. !!!
Guaranteed especially after Villareal one was denied

I'm going with dodgy gk blunder...

Looptheloop16

2nd best all over the pitch.
Great to see it.

Thiago and Keira will hardly see the 2md half. Stonewall useless in first half.

Pen too 50 50 for VAR to overrule refs original call.

Fully expect Liverpool to go through..... But momentum and crowd support is a factor that can't be ignored

Cloud7

If they beat Real (the biggest enemy in Spain) in the final then it’s movie worthy