Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

Ole'sattheWheel

This is all shaping up beautifully for a 90+8th min Origi goal to send them through that scousers will be writing poems about for the next 20 years.
DON'T feck THIS UP VILLAREAL

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It won’t be about luck. Klopp will sort them out at half time. That’s what he’s able to do.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The fact Neville couldn’t wait until full time to attention seek tells you everything you need to know about his confidence in Villarreal seeing this one out.

Denis79

No chance Villarreal win this. Will not be drawn in. Liverpool will blitz them with 3 unanswered goals in the second half.
Yeah not a chance in hell they win this. Liverpool will score 4-5 in the second half.

Manncunian

“Quadruple quadruple quadruple…. Bla bla bla”

*finishes season with only the league cup*

Oh how glorious that would be.

Traub

They have never won a national trophy and could win back-to-back European titles. Would go some way for the greatest achievement in football history, Greece 2004 aside?
Leicester

Sylar

The fact Neville couldn’t wait until full time to attention seek tells you everything you need to know about his confidence in Villarreal seeing this one out.
I think we all expect to Liverpool come out better especially with their bench

I'm just glad away goals is not a thing

Dante

Average bang
The United game lulled Liverpool into a false sense of security. If they lose this, we should get the credit.

didz

Sorry Ten Hag, we want a CL winner as manager. Welcome back to England Unai!

Although we know how this goes...

CookieMonster

Supports
FC Bayern München
What rumours about Emery?
Any big club that is struggling with a coach on the ropes. With that performance Unai Emery at Villarreal is the new Erik ten Hag at Ajax - every second pundit's favourite candidate as new coach for club x, y or z.

jesperjaap

Liverpool been poor on the ball, but Im not that surprised. Dont think Villareal are that good, but they are hard to beat, dogged and that is on ehorrible ground to go to. Said to someone at work this morning, fancy Liverpool but def not over.

I sitll fancy Liverpool 3-3, they win in extra time, but fck the quadruple, come on Yellow SUbmarine

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Liverpool will comeback, Klopp is that good.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Now imagine in past editions, "if Liverpool score one, Villarreal need two to go through".

Not more of that shit, do you know what I mean? And to think I was radically against this change of rules.

Brophs

The One and Only
Fair play to BT for allowing Crouch to bring his son to work.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Villarreal playing the type of football the Scouse-fellating media in England try to convince you Liverpool play. Hoofball FC getting absolutely rinsed everywhere on the field. Villarreal are playing beautiful intricate football between the lines - and in tight spaces - and Liverpool are just hoofing hit-and-hope fifty yards in behind. Shambolic stuff from them.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
This thread is more active than our match day thread yesterday.

Lecland07

Don’t think that would be better than back to back European trophies. It won’t happen anyway though
Porto already did that under Mourinho. Uefa Cup and then Champions League the next season.

I think Leicester winning the PL is hard to beat. Consistency is key in the league, and luck is far more prevalent in cups.

The Firestarter

Any big club that is struggling with a coach on the ropes. With that performance Unai Emery at Villarreal is the new Erik ten Hag at Ajax - every second pundit's favourite candidate as new coach for club x, y or z.
He blew his chance at Arsenal.

schwalbe

Supports
Fc Bayern München
But look at the passing from the likes of Thiago and TAA. Keita's had a mare as well. Thiago's misplaced passing has all been under next to no pressure.
Classic Thiago move.