Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

Marzo

I hate City, but really only 3 mins added on, and then he blows before the 3 mins are up…… Madrid always have this luck with refs!

Zen

Absolutely no way I can say Pep fecked up his tactics for this one, he actually went pretty normal for the season. Dude's just.... I dunno, shit? well no. Cursed? Definitely, Yaya's right. #TeamYAYA

djembatheking

Brilliant Madrid , enjoy the evening Madrid fans , your team have done you proud. Congratulations, magnificent effort of desire and quality.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Real Madrid is the personification of football heritage.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
‘Maybeeeeee, you’re going to win it when I’m ninetyyyyyyyyy’

United Hobbit

Thank feck its not an all English final between the 2 worst possible teams for united fans

Come on Real Madrid you know what to do. Please save us all

Hope city don't feck the league up. Everything is falling into place for Liverpool as now they'll bottle the league as they'll be demoralised. Hopefully it makes them pull their finger out or they're ending empty handed and the heat may just start to turn up under Pep as if I'm oil owners I'd want a cl by now. If I end the season empty handed...

ExoduS

Wow - they were a better team in both games and managed to lose. Hard job to do, but they did it.

Redfrog

Very funny that city are out but that's such shocking officiating.

3 minutes given which is a joke, then the ref blows with 10 seconds left!

Dodgy.
Come on, he was just getting City out of jail. They were playing like Stoke at the end, except they don’t have a striker, let alone Peter Crouch.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Pep threw that away for them.
I'm not so sure about that. Ultimately, this is real madrid at the bernabeu. With half a chance we kill you. His changes immediately bore fruit with the goal, then he went defensive at a time when they honestly needed just to defend. It's just not enough against this club in this stadium

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I'm not so sure about that. Ultimately, this is real madrid at the bernabeu. With half a chance we kill you. His changes immediately bore fruit with the goal, then he went defensive at a time when they honestly needed just to defend. It's just not enough against this club in this stadium
What do you think about the final? Fancy it?

Chairman Steve

I want someone to edit that fecking Martin Tyler/Aguero commentary over that Rodrygo 2nd goal.

Drink THAT in