Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

Seveneric

The only way that could have been more hilarious would be if the ref had acceded to City crying for more extra time, and Madrid had gone to score even more :lol:

darko

I have always said the clock should stop if a player needs treatment. They stoppages ruibed the ET.

On another note, United should make a move for KdB. Why take him off? Pep over coaching. De Bruyne has the best passing range to counter Real's pressing. Monumental coaching error.

padr81

Supports
Man City
@padr81 how you feeling?
Not good dude, not good. :(

Can only laugh, if theres a way to shoot yourself in the foot never seen before, you can bet City are gonna do it. From the time we got relegated vs you guys for not being able to count points to the time we messed up the CL group stage cause Pelligrini couldn't count goal difference, City gonna City.

Better team won purely on mentality alone and we've ran ourselves into the ground ahead of a tough league game.
Have to hand it to Real though mentality and spine that City simply don't have in the CL.

I thought few of our players were horrid tonight, Laporte and Ederson with their typical CL shits, Dias panicked, Walker miles off. KDB poor and Mahrez aside from the goal. Gonna be hard for the team to pick themselves up for the league.

@giorno and other Real fans. Enjoy. Last 75 minutes was all you guys.

Nickelodeon

Damn that’s a tough one for City to take. Even after all their years of choking, this one really takes the cake.

Lecland07

I think City's first Champions League will probably come when you don't expect it. Meaning after Guardiola has left. I think it will probably be just some average joe who will get it first.

VP

Is this the jammiest run to a CL final ever? Madrid have been comfortably the worse team in every tie

GMoore23

The fact that Madrid have already won la liga could be crucial for the CL. They have the luxury of freshening up all their key players now for the final.

FCBarcelona

Supports
FC Barcelona
i think this is the most epic run to a CL final ive seen in my life.
real hasn't been the better team more than 30 mins (being generous) in any of the 3 rounds. they were basically done in the last minutes... and they were trashed by their opponents (PSG and City) and with no explanation... this...
hahahahahahaha
this is pure history.

Real Name

I was thinking about City winning the double compared to Their quadruple not being so bad.

Nobody will believe me but at around 88th minute I thought to myself that Madrid will overturn it.

Will Madrid beat Liverpool, we'll think about it tomorrow.

Now we laugh at City.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

always_hoping

Man City continues to flatter to deceive in the Champions league. They simply aren't good enough in defence regardless of the huge money they have spent on defenders.

Well done to Real Madrid for knocking out three soulless clubs in PSG, Chelsea and Man City but i can't see them beating a well structured and clinical Liverpool team in the final.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Oh bt sport never change. First they were bigging up City for the UCL now they're talking about the premier league :lol:
fecking biased idiots

Heinzesight

The BT comms slagging the ref and totting up how much injury time there should be…didn’t hear the cnuts doing that in our game v’s Atletico.

PoTMS

Is it just me that's hearing the One Hag, Two Hag, Three Hag chant ringing in the Bernabeu?

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Not sure that was such a good thing if you don't want the Dippers doing the Quad.

Additionally, has there been a team who should've been KO'd in each of the KO rounds based on the two ties overall, got to the final?

Hats off to Madrid, but they have literally got there by putting 2-3 goal flurries together in 5-10 minutes of each tie to win.

hp88

Watching this brings back some memories though, that night we beat Barca in 08, Stretty was bouncing.

Redfrog

I'm not so sure about that. Ultimately, this is real madrid at the bernabeu. With half a chance we kill you. His changes immediately bore fruit with the goal, then he went defensive at a time when they honestly needed just to defend. It's just not enough against this club in this stadium
That’s the first time in 9 attempts that Madrid qualify in semis after loosing the first game. So no, it is really a bottle job by City.
Don’t make it look like it’s impossible fate when in fact that’s the first time Madrid qualify after loosing the first game in semis. City are just bottlers in CL.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
@njred proper CL final. May the best one win mate. Which is us. We're the best. We won. Good game old chap, better luck next time! :D
How does feel? By the end of the final there will be 20 big ears between us. 7 for us and 13 for you. Carlo is the man.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
People laughing at Pep and his CL record :nono:

Remember, this is the guy who took Valdes, Pique, Puyol, Alves, Abidal, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Toure, Eto, Henry, Messi… a team of no hopers and journeymen... and somehow moulded them into a top team capable of winning a CL.

And don’t forget, he took the European Champions (Bayern) and took them to the knockouts every season.

Genius.