Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

mu4c_20le

How do city have four players in the box every time a cross comes in? That should be illegal

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I was half expecting VAR to not give that pen. Was saying to the missus that if Madrid get three goals it's an amazing return leg.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
I don't know about change of rules and visiting teams, but it's clear for all to see home teams are not afraid of attacking anymore.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I thought Liverpool were a lucky team, but Real are on an entirely different level in terms of luck. The xG difference between those two must be ginormous. Yet City only scored 4 when they should have had 6 and Real 3 when they should have had 1.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
This match is the closest thing to Flick's Bayern vs Pep's City we'll likely ever get.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Is Bale always injured now or just permanently ostracised? Only time I ever hear of him is when Wales wheels him out for an appearance to do something brilliant in the nation league or a qualifier for them.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Really? That's bizarre... Aren't many players as dangerous as him with the ball at their feet
They're a strange bunch to say the least. Watch them piling on him in the player performances thread, especially if the game ends 4-3 or worse. They'll make him responsible for everything.

They already pinned Madrid's first one on him :lol: .