Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

Ranchero

I was thinking about City winning the double compared to Their quadruple not being so bad.

Nobody will believe me but at around 88th minute I thought to myself that Madrid will overturn it.

Will Madrid beat Liverpool, we'll think about it tomorrow.

Now we laugh at City.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liverpool win the quadruple and it betters our treble. At least we were able to hold on to that best ever achievement. But the quadruple!!! It becomes pure hell every day. This is a killer result not just in the Champions League but the Prem. How can City possibly bounce back after that.

ElBarto

I was thinking about City winning the double compared to Their quadruple not being so bad.

Nobody will believe me but at around 88th minute I thought to myself that Madrid will overturn it.

Will Madrid beat Liverpool, we'll think about it tomorrow.

Now we laugh at City.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LAF
Laugh at fernandinho

Fts 74

Just when you think you've seen it all.
As the great man said "football, bloody hell!"

I think its hilarious tbh, still think they'll win the league scouse to win one more not sure which.

ManUtd1999

That’s the first time in 9 attempts that Madrid qualify in semis after loosing the first game. So no, it is really a bottle job by City.
Don’t make it look like it’s impossible fate when in fact that’s the first time Madrid qualify after loosing the first game in semis. City are just bottlers in CL.
Yes.

And City had a 5-3 lead entering the 90th minute. This is a collapse by them.

Last week, City let Real come back time and again after leading by two goals. Something unusual happened to them in this tie. Perhaps City are just not yet ready to win the CL.

Pepe has made only one final since 2011. That’s poor, especially for a manger who constantly wins the domestic league.

Wilt

3 minutes ? ….the cnuts with the stretcher were on the pitch for longer than most of the substitutes :houllier:

Real Name

Liverpool win the quadruple and it betters our treble. At least we were able to hold on to that best ever achievement. But the quadruple!!! It becomes pure hell every day. This is a killer result not just in the Champions League but the Prem. How can City possibly bounce back after that.
Easy. In 2 or 3 days.

I fancy Madrid more than City in the final.

Ranchero

Yeah as funny as the game was in isolation - I can't help but feel this gives the quad to Liverpool
This is devastating in terms of opening the door wide for Liverpool mop up all the trophies. And then they can really lord it over us. Forever

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
The trouble with the Champions League is, is that there's not enough drama.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Agreed. Will be amazed if City don't slip up in the league now. Liverpool will have all the momentum going into the Spurs game, and City's oil-heavyweight clash on Sunday becomes a season saving fixture.

Chelsea better be up for their FA cup final.

Topgun1

Lewandowski lover
Supports
Arsenal
That’s the first time in 9 attempts that Madrid qualify in semis after loosing the first game. So no, it is really a bottle job by City.
Don’t make it look like it’s impossible fate when in fact that’s the first time Madrid qualify after loosing the first game in semis. City are just bottlers in CL.
Yeah yeah yeah PSG = bottlers. Chelsea= Bottlers. City=Bottlers what utter tosh.

Hardest route to the CL final possibly EVER and that's the pathetic analysis that you give? What kind of route is that, which team would survive that route?

With no away goal rule, Real Madrid had to OUTSCORE each of those three elite sides and they did. They had to OUTSCORE them.

Just admit, it's an astonishing achievement. It's pure grit and determination. They're fighting for their shirt, even if they're up against it.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Evra warned City they needed players who wouldn’t shit themselves...
He said that verbatim on live tv. I love him :lol:
Wow - they were a better team in both games and managed to lose. Hard job to do, but they did it.
How were they the better team tonight :lol:
What do you think about the final? Fancy it?
Yes
How does feel? By the end of the final there will be 20 big ears between us. 7 for us and 13 for you. Carlo is the man.
Feels good mate

MUFC OK

This Madrid team is getting absolutely peppered by the scousers, and city will bottle the league.

nuanced

loves geopolitical narrative
Weird to see the Caf celebrate the knocking out of the team whom Pool have been struggling to beat for a while now. No chance Moments FC banters it again against Pool's luck.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
The fact that Madrid have already won la liga could be crucial for the CL. They have the luxury of freshening up all their key players now for the final.
Not sure whether this will be an advantage. The final is May 28 the, over 3 weeks away.
Won't be easy to keep the concentration and tension up for that long.
Liverpool also got a full week rest before the final.

Steffa Barnesa

I feel Liverpool would edge City. Let's face it, they have way more heart than Mansour's Men. Real are a bit of a wild card and I prefer that.

Zen

This Madrid team is getting absolutely peppered by the scousers, and city will bottle the league.
A Madrid that was supposed to smashed up by PSG, (not so much) Chelsea and definitely City.... I mean, the lucks gotta end at some point, but this core seems to endlessly somehow pull it off, I mean they weathered the storm a fair in all 4 wins with Ronaldo.... just insane really.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Kroos just told in the post match interview that Ancelotti wasn't sure about substitutions in the extra time and asked Marcelo, Kroos and others about their opinion.

Carlo is class.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
@carvajal told ya after the first game you guys had more than a chance to go through! :lol:
On this occasion I had already lost all hope :D.I even thought that Karim would try another Panenka missing this time .Rodrygo was absolutely immense

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I'm soooo happy City got dumped out of the CL. Just hope they can keep their heads and hang on to the league now.