Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hate to praise them, but Liverpool's fitness levels are incredible. Watching their workrate compared with ours is legit night & day.

City are the same. They both just press and press and press nonstop all match long. Our players barely even bloody run.

el3mel

They are still one of the best teams in Europe if not the best.
They are one of the best but what we did in both legs look really pathetic in what Pool is doing in this first leg to be fair and honest.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Sadly, regardless of the scoreline, Liverpool are a better team than Barca right now. It’s not all that surprising either.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
We made Barcelona look much better than they are.
I don't think they looked that great even with how you made them look. Didn't look amazing until you started giving away silly goals.

Not convinced 1-0 is such a great result for Barcelona here to be honest.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
They bought high work rate players incorporating Ferguson's principles as well, while our bellend ceo and incoming managers completely ditched our own principles in the name of stamping their authority on the team.

I was most surprised by mourinho's recruitment though, he was a top manager and never got it wrong but with us and our bank accountant ceo, he got it wrong too getting low work rate players like pogba matic mkh and keeping fellani and mata in the team.
Fellaini was a low work rate player? Say what?

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Klopp is a fantastic coach. Granted this Barca team is a shell of its former self but still, to be outplaying them at Camp Nou is impressive
Yes he is since he won 10 trophies in 4 years.
Fantastic coach!

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
IF this stays 1-0 liverpool will go through. But i can see messi doing a little something when they weather this storm.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Tony Mowbray has done well to get the Barca job given how shit he was at West Brom.

Skills

Snitch
Hate to praise them, but Liverpool's fitness levels are incredible. Watching their workrate compared with ours is legit night & day.

City are the same. They both just press and press and press nonstop all match long. Our players barely even bloody run.
It helps how far pushed up they are.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I feel like no matter what score it ends tonight, Liverpool will do whatever they need to do at Anfield.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
It's amazing Barca are able to defend like this. Without the ball Messi and Suarez basically come to a complete halt. I know they're getting older, but to carry them like that is really impressive.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Time wasting at home with a quarter left of the game. They're not what they used to be..

beedoubleyou

Which is exactly how they've been set up for 5-years. Let's just see what we look like next year.

kidbob

I know there's no replacing Xavi and Iniesta but their midfield is absolutely shite nowadays.