g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Finally he's off

Water Melon

Barca are locked in their own half. Scousers are pressing and winning all duels. If they equalize, I can see them in the final.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Barca look exhausted already. Liverpool's energy is absolutely insane, all considering. No idea how they do this for a long season.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Do Barca have any other forwards? Suarez has completely stopped running.

Jazz

Barca look exhausted already. Liverpool's energy is absolutely insane, all considering. No idea how they do this for a long season.
I was just saying that earlier! Need to steel their fitness coaches:D

TsuWave

Klopp is a fantastic coach. Granted this Barca team is a shell of its former self but still, to be outplaying them at Camp Nou is impressive

Schmeichel=God

now this is how you play football. away at the nou camp...pinning barca back into their half....causing them to back off and be scared to press you

this is unbelievable.

Jazz

Vidal being shit at the worst time

Patrick08

How is Liverpool and Man City's fitness levels so far above everyone else that they seem like they can press teams for days??
They bought high work rate players incorporating Ferguson's principles as well, while our bellend ceo and incoming managers completely ditched our own principles in the name of stamping their authority on the team.

I was most surprised by mourinho's recruitment though, he was a top manager and never got it wrong but with us and our bank accountant ceo, he got it wrong too getting low work rate players like pogba matic mkh and keeping fellani and mata in the team.