Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
We’re not doing too badly considering no Firmino and not our strongest line up but we need to get one of Wijnaldum and Milner off as it’s not possible to take Henderson off unfortunately

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Is anybody else extremely annoyed that Suarez constantly gets away with provoking others and bitching at the ref? He does it every single game. Perhaps the most annoying player in world football. What a cnut
That's normal in Uruguayan culture mate.
It's the all adage that whatever shit things Suarez do can be explained by making a link to the Uruguayan culture.

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
Must hurt Liverpool fans to see Suarez acting like this after bending over backwards to defend his racism :lol:
Definitely! Now I see, why you all dislike him so much.. Great goal though.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
So why wasn't Milner booked for a cheap shot on Messi when the ball was already out?
I agree that it was a clear yellow. Maybe Messi's roll #10 and #11, respectively, detracted from the impact it had on the ref.

Ridge Racer

Supports
Real Madrid
Haven’t visited the caf in a long time, but is this forum seriously supporting Liverpool in this match? Jesus this place has fallen off a cliff

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
That's normal in Uruguayan culture mate.
It's the all adage that whatever shit things Suarez do can be explained by making a link to the Uruguayan culture.
I think it's more South American than just Uruguayan right?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We need to rebuild. Should just raid liverpool for half their team :lol:

redshaw

Good to see Coutinho diving for a pen against his old club. No fecks given from him or Suarez.

Was a great goal from Barcelona. Hope they get a couple more.

Rajma

How Milner did not receive a yellow for that challenge on Messi I’ll never know. It’s nice to see Liverpool get some of their own medicine as well by inventors of shithousery.

saivet

Van Dijyk is really scared of Messi
One of my mates who is a Liverpool fan said before the game that one of the reasons he has that stat of not being taken on is because he backs off quite a lot when an attacker is running towards him

Patrick08

Barcelona targeted liverpools weak link, the other centre back, and exploited it to perfection.

Treble

Great game. Barca are good going forward but can't press very well and invite Liverpool attacks.

Messi is great but the final ball was missing in the first half.

Henry

Supports
FCB
Is anybody else extremely annoyed that Suarez constantly gets away with provoking others and bitching at the ref? He does it every single game. Perhaps the most annoying player in world football. What a cnut
As a Barcelona supporter, I have no problems saying I think Suarez is a dirty player in every sense. Dives, whines, cheats and whatnot. Really dislike him and now that he is dogshit for the most part, please sell asap. I am still glad he showed up and scored but still, feck him.

Bobski

I dearly wish Ajax win this tournament. It could really do with a fresh, revitalizing element at the top of the European Club game, such a pity that this Ajax team is already being cherry picked back to mediocrity, would be great to see their core together over a number of years. Beats enduring Liverpool winning it or Barca being a pale shadow of what they were.