Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
To be fair apart from the two goals in a CL semi final including one of the best free kicks I’ve ever seen, what else has he done?
You don't watch a lot of football if that's the case - Messi alone has had three better FKs this season.

Raw

Even one away goal can change things. Liverpool can win 2-0 at Anfield. Imperative that Barca keep a clean sheet.
Yeah, but 1 goal by Barca at Anfield and it's done. Liverpool have been defensively great but with a player like Messi, keeping a clean sheet is almost impossible.

Henry

Supports
FCB
Sometimes you just gotta hold your hands up and say fair play. Just a pity it's against us this time.

For what it's worth, I thought he was having a really poor game before that open goal tap-in and the FK.
Only poor by him is that he has been slightly wasteful with some passes. As for the open goal tap-in, he made that goal.

Stadjer

Messi did a professional foul to stop a Liverpool attack before and got no card. Suarez booted the ball away a minute ago and the ref did nothing (only just been booked for being a cnut now). No wonder the players have no respect for the refs. They just make the rules up as they go along. Not that I want Barca to get someone sent in this one.
Totally agree. I really dont understand why a referee doesnt book Suarez the moment he has a chance to book him. As referee you know that Suarez will cheat, dive and provoke 90 minutes long so just book him the moment you can.

killerboi2

I took a vow to never support a Spanish team over a English team in CL and put them on a pedestal until we get over our own pathetic European softness (1 offside Rooney goal in about 6 matches since 08/09 isn't gonna cut it). Messi has probably overtaken Ronaldo now for me though. Gotta be the best player of all time at club level now.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Mane is a diver

PoTMS

How did Barca feck that up? How are Robertson and Van Dijk faster going back than Suarez and Messi going forward?

TsuWave

I think the only difference between them at this level is experience.
the difference between them is one having arguably the best to ever play the game. Liverpool were actually on top for extended periods of this game. this tie would still be open if Messi wasn't as decisive as he is

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Only poor by him is that he has been slightly wasteful with some passes. As for the open goal tap-in, he made that goal.
He really didn't, it was a tackle and not a pass by Messi that started the move.

padr81

Supports
Man City
"Both had a little go at it", wtf is Alan Smith watching, Vidal was clearly being friendly.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Should have been 4