Champions League semifinals (2nd legs)

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Woah Champions League is beyond dead these days. Seems like this match thread hasn't even passed 1 page. Even my social media isn't as active with CL content as I would expect. :boring:

I think I might just skip these ties and do something productive too

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Woah Champions League is beyond dead these days. Seems like this match thread hasn't even passed 1 page. Even my social media isn't as active with CL content as I would expect. :boring:

The QFS and first KO stage were pretty good.

DatGuyRich

In other news Fifa are investigating Paul's transfer to us.

Can't post the tweet as its media but its on @AFP

The Firestarter

The ties were decided last week . That's all.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
I'd love an early Monaco goal to make this match exciting

NoPace

I'd rest players if I were Jardim.

The title is within their grasp, so they had better not blow it trying to salvage this.
No.

They need one win in 3 games to win it (+18 over PSG in goal difference) and have the 7th, 10th and 11th sides in the league. I think they'll be fine. They can rest the guys like Mendy who are struggling with injuries, bring in the other striker for Falcao and do similar minor things if the guys with fitness issue or who are older need the first of the 3 league games off.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Monaco have nothing to lose, this might actually be pretty decent considering the score.

NoPace

Juve look so strong on paper. We're so far behind the top clubs.. :(

Hope they beat Real in the final.
Yeah, if you look at their first Xi we'd maybe only get Pogba in, basically for Mandzukic if a bit deeper and more central, and since Buffon isn't really worse than De Gea as they're both great.

They just don't really have weaknesses. Juve's 10th best starter most weeks is probably Pjanic, which is pretty damn solid. He'd probably be closer to 6th on our teamsheet after Pogba, De Gea, Ibra and maybe 2 of Herrera, Bailly and Valencia.

That's why I think Chelsea can be a lot stronger next year. Moses and Cahill and to a lesser degree Pedro are all first XI spots I think they can easily upgrade with big transfer moves.

redshaw

Surprised to see quite a few empty seats for CL semi final.

Monaco doing pretty good so far. Hope they strike first, then it's game on.

NoPace

Obviously they need his aerial threat and goalscoring potential but has Falcao touched the ball yet?

ryadmahrez

Yeah, if you look at their first Xi we'd maybe only get Pogba in, basically for Mandzukic if a bit deeper and more central, and since Buffon isn't really worse than De Gea as they're both great.

They just don't really have weaknesses. Juve's 10th best starter most weeks is probably Pjanic, which is pretty damn solid. He'd probably be closer to 6th on our teamsheet after Pogba, De Gea, Ibra and maybe 2 of Herrera, Bailly and Valencia.

That's why I think Chelsea can be a lot stronger next year. Moses and Cahill and to a lesser degree Pedro are all first XI spots I think they can easily upgrade with big transfer moves.
I agree with you. But I think you underestimate pjanic here. He is rated by many as the best midfielder of juve and I think be as good as pogba in manchester if not better.