Champions League SF Draw & Matches

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
There is really is no one better at world football than killing the life out of a game more than the Italians which is why it never bothers me when they do it. It's almost charming. that is something like 8 wins out of 12 or something like that against Real Madrid for Juventus. Anyone who thinks Barcelona will have it easy is mistaken-
I loved Juventus today. They didn't even need to overdo stuff like time-wasting which is what so many other teams would do in their situation. Buffon was a gentleman at that.

Shimo

Ronaldo head down the tunnel without applauding the fans? Just caught a glimpse of a Madrid player right after the whistle and looked like him.

Ruht

Did Ronaldo go down the tunnel after the final whistle had blown or was the someone else?

Anyways, massive congratulations to Juve, many had written them off but they've done great here. Should be a cracking final now.

devil in me

A Barca v Madrid final would've been horrible. Delighted with juve going thru. Hope they win it, just can't see it.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Wtf was that little dance off that broke out?!

JR10

Supports
Still deciding
Would love to see a video of Real Madrid's changing room :lol: Did Ronaldo sprint of the pitch?

JUPITER

Yes!!! Congrats, Juve.

Really looking forward to the final. I think it'll be a really great game.

Theonas

Scout
When Juve defend, "Italian masterclass, warriors with heart, exemplify the art of defending, "

When Chelsea defend, "bus parking mugs, negative football, boring boring Chelsea"

Don't bother flaming me, I'm a hater :smirk:

Good luck to Juve in the final though.
That might have to do something with the fact that they did not do that until the last 20mins or so. Chelsea START the game like that. I still see your point and attribute it to the fact that the Italians have been doing it forever that it became this sort of naughty charming quality :lol:

Hojoon

Two minds about this. Happy Juventus are in the final, but I see Messi, Suarez, and Neymar running riot.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
I don't even care that it means Tevez lifting it, I want Juve to win the CL
You will regret that when he pulls that RIP Ferguson shirt out of his drawer again for the special occasion.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Ronaldo was completely invisible in the second half after a good first half. The less said about Bale the better, he really should leave this club. The fans hate him, the players hate him. He should go to a place where he'll be loved.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
When Juve defend, "Italian masterclass, warriors with heart, exemplify the art of defending, "

When Chelsea defend, "bus parking mugs, negative football, boring boring Chelsea"

Don't bother flaming me, I'm a hater :smirk:

Good luck to Juve in the final though.
Parking the bus is fine when you're playing superior opposition.

Devil may care

Much better game tonight than last night and I am pleased for Juve, they aren't as starry as the other 3 but they are the best structured team I feel and it was nice to see Morata get the winner.

Pulling for Juve in the final, I'd love to see Evra get another medal and a class act like Buffon to finally get one rather than Barca's cnut 3.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
I happy with the result. I did not want to see Real repeat as champs and I would not be able to deal with the non stop smugness of La Liga fanboys if we had another all Spanish final. Hopefully we have a good final but, I think Barca batters Juve in the final.

Theonas

Scout
I loved Juventus today. They didn't even need to overdo stuff like time-wasting which is what so many other teams would do in their situation. Buffon was a gentleman at that.
I loved it too mate. But that might have more to do with how annoying I find the adulation for Real Madrid to be.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Are people going to ignore the fact Ramos made that stupid foul on Vidal for the free kick and was then playing everybody onside when the ball came back in after Casillas punched it away?
What would you have 'people' do? Tattoo it on their bare cheecks and dance the Samba in front of live television to remind the forgetful world?

matt23

Really pleased for Paddy there, but the whole team seemed to share his spirit second half. Serves Madrid right for taking all day to start the second half anyway.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
I thought Isco and James were really dissapointing for RM, amongst others.

rotherham_red

This bigging up of everything Pogba does to extreme levels grates a little... he's not done anything in this game really - bar one header for the assist. Been fairly anonymous otherwise.
Agreed. I call him the cherry on the icing on top of the cake. There isn't anything of substance there with him atm, and he's the very definition of a highlights reel player.
The triumvirate of Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio are the heartbeat of this Juve team...

He'll improve, but he's not worth the prices bandied about for him.

Manchie

Ronaldo head down the tunnel without applauding the fans? Just caught a glimpse of a Madrid player right after the whistle and looked like him.
Yes I noticed that too and I guess he is sad as he didn't show up in the 2nd half