Champions League SF Draw & Matches

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
The English media already trying to protect Bale with the whole at least he didn't hide stuff, maybe just maybe it was because Juventus didn't pay him as much attention as say a Ronaldo or Isco

Triple.Threat

Why was Ramos fixing his hair seconds before he lost the header to Pogba which lead to Morata winner.

Raul Madrid

Juventus were very impressive. They were the better team over the two legs and deserve their win and place in the final.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
You know Barcelona have rustled jimmies when people would rather see the biggest cheats in European football win the CL :lol:
Rustled jimmies?

I don't watch that much of Juve, they must be going some to be bigger cheats than either of Barca or Real.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Do you see any Real player with messy hair? I think they write it on the contracts.
Mourinho commented on leaving Madrid, that the players took too much time before a match fixing their hair infront of the mirror.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
So pleased. Well happy for our Paddy!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Can't believe souness thinks that was a penalty for Evra on chicharito. Gimme a break
Exactly! Chico looked like he was already falling over. Anyway, doesn't matter now:drool:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I'm genuinely not. It's possible I'm forgetting something obvious...

You didn't explain the 'rustled jimmies' thing either..
Match fixing.

To be fair that wasn't the players' fault. It's great IMO to see legends like pirlo and Buffon on this stage,

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
I'm genuinely not. It's possible I'm forgetting something obvious...

You didn't explain the 'rustled jimmies' thing either..
Rustled jimmies is just internet talk. Butt hurt kinda thing iirc.

I don't even know if I'm getting trolled or not :lol:

Raul Madrid

Mourinho commented on leaving Madrid, that the players took too much time before a match fixing their hair infront of the mirror.
When he made the comment, he was referring to young people today in general and not just Madrid and how he has to adapt to it as a manager as he works with young players/people regularly.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Match fixing.

To be fair that wasn't the players' fault. It's great IMO to see legends like pirlo and Buffon on this stage,
I agree it's not the current players fault (although folk like Buffon did play for them at the time). But still, it shows you how deep Barcelona have scarred some that they'd rather see convicted match-fixers win the CL.

justboy68

I agree it's not the current players fault (although folk like Buffon did play for them at the time). But still, it shows you how deep Barcelona have scarred some that they'd rather see convicted match-fixers win the CL.
Don't think it's anything to do with people being 'scarred' by Barca. People just like to see someone different in the mix of winning it. Despite the whole match fixing thing it does feel good to have Juventus back. A huge club that have managed to resurface and make things interesting, the fans shouldn't be punished forever for what some people in charge did.

I actually don't mind Barca really. Vastly prefer them to Real.

Triple.Threat

Because he's been doing it so much that it's a unconscious thing. It is sad when you think about it, a player so obsessed about his player, he'll fix it at any possible moment.
Do you see any Real player with messy hair? I think they write it on the contracts.
Well this time it cost them big time, when I saw that I thought he could have got to Pogba sooner.

Skills

Snitch
Hardly a massacre to win by 2 goals but fair enough, I'll take that bet mate.
Well we got massacred both times but they still only won by 2 goals each time. Which is why I'm cautious at going for more, but viewing wise I think it'll be a destruction. Eye test isn't exactly the best way to settle a bet though.

MoskvaRed

The match fixing was a decade ago and involved officials rather than the couple of remaining Juventus players from that era. But, if this is a mud slinging thread about the past, I have far more concerns about Barcelona's superhuman energy levels than Juve getting some dodgy penalties.