Championship Playoff Final: Coventry v Luton

JuriM

I have seen neither in Premier League in my era. So it would be a game to watch, gonna be awesome for both clubs and their supporters!

Pintu

Hoppefully Coventry... I am a football addict. I watch too many useless games, and Coventry's stadium looks like it will give the PL cameras better images.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Does anyone here recall Mustapha Hadji and Youssef Chippo? Those were the days...

Hope Coventry come back up to the Prem.
That’s a proper blast from the past. Great player. One for the streets won’t forget scrapbook.

RedRocket9908

Hoppefully Coventry... I am a football addict. I watch too many useless games, and Coventry's stadium looks like it will give the PL cameras better images.
What is the situation with their stadium these days, do they still rent it?

I know it was owned by London Wasps but they are in a really bad position financially and have just been relegated to the bottom tier of Rugby.

Care_de_Bobo

Would much rather Coventry came back up, remember some very entertaining games against them. Loved the chip Cole scored against them in the 3-2 game in 99/00.

The league also has too many teams from the South in it as well, don't need another. A bit of variety is always nice.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
At least we'd get a season of the 'being sent to Coventry' gags....so Coventry it is. The only downside is Richard Keys and that poor excuse for a mouth.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Hoping Luton for something different and to see that stadium in the Premier League.

I remember Coventry in the prem and always used to end up with their players stickers for my albums as doubles, so for that alone I hope Luton.

Alemar

Thanks man. I got a shoot right after and my mood will entirely depend on the outcome of the game!
Good luck man. I guess you will get blind drunk either way, but if Luton wins we will unlikely hear from you till late Monday I guess :)

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Good luck man. I guess you will get blind drunk either way, but if Luton wins we will unlikely hear from you till late Monday I guess :)
Haha thank you. The worst bit is that I have a shoot that evening so gotta stay sharp for that. The crew will either see me ecstatic or depressed :lol:

Alemar

Haha thank you. The worst bit is that I have a shoot that evening so gotta stay sharp for that. The crew will either see me ecstatic or depressed :lol:
Screw the crew if you win. No shoot is more important than EPL promotion :)

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Screw the crew if you win. No shoot is more important than EPL promotion :)
True. If we win, they won't see me, I'll be dancing the streets of Wembley... If we lose, they won't see me, I'll be curled up crying in my car.

Dazzmondo

Luton because they addopted a very clever approach to transfers, similar to Brentford. Brentford have been a revelation in the PL so I'd like to see if Luton can replicate their success

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
@Dirty Schwein Are you ready man? From the footballing perspective, today is one of the days that don’t happen often
I am a bag of nerves. I couldn't sleep and vomited this morning. I'm a fecking mess. I think it might mean too much to me :lol:

Making my way to Wembley in 2 hours. It's gonna be mad!!!!

Revan

Assumptionman
Crazy how many more Coventry fans are compared to Luton’s near Wembley. I would guesstimate that the ratio is 10 (or maybe even 20) to 1.

Alemar

Crazy how many more Coventry fans are compared to Luton’s near Wembley. I would guesstimate that the ratio is 10 (or maybe even 20) to 1.
It is perhaps because Coventry has more supporters in general?

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Luton - they have Evan Hovarth on loan in goal. Coventry have Jayden Panzo and old boy Tyler Walker but neither are starting so Luton to win.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
I am a bag of nerves. I couldn't sleep and vomited this morning. I'm a fecking mess. I think it might mean too much to me :lol:

Making my way to Wembley in 2 hours. It's gonna be mad!!!!
I know exactly what you mean mate. Losing is just not in the script after surviving the playoff semis. If it’s any comfort, the final is probably easier than the Semi finals and its a better day out.

RedRocket9908

Im backing Coventry this afternoon, they deserve it more and Luton would be way out of their depth in the Premier League.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Will be pleased for whichever of them win today. It’ll be a great story and fantastic to see. But come on Coventry.