Chelsea vs. Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

walsh

I don't know why I even bother opening the match day threads any more. I thought that there might be a bit more positivity after the Swansea result, and it's not like we've been awful so far, in fact I think we've been the better team. But no. There are always some unbearable feckers that come out the woodwork.
Unfortunately, we could play the best we've played all season, get beaten, and people on here would still slag Moyes off as if he should run on the pitch and tackle someone himself. If Kagawa was playing they'd be calling for someone else to come on as if it's the most obvious change that any manager could make in the history of football. Unfortunately people seem to think whoever is on the bench for a particular game is the answer to the meaning of life, of course until the next game that player starts and it's someone else.

Leg-End

Young is the exact sort of player you buy and play when you have accepted standards lower than the elite.

LARulz

This is like the game where we came back from 3 down right? Give me some hope please

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Well if it wasn't over already then it is now...

lilcurt

We're 2 nil down away from home when really all 3 points are needed. Why are we still setup the same, get some attacking players on and go for it. We have nothing to lose, I'd rather see us go down 4 or 5 giving it a try.
What's the point ...

Ludens the Red

I had money on 3-0 and 4-1, the way I see it, if we're gonna be shit and getting hammered, might as well get something out of it.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
What was the point of Valencia in that then? Hold and ball watch?

Comsmit

Well that certainly is it then....shit defending again. Evans being a berk this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.