Chevrolet Logo Discussion (Manchester United Kits 2015/16)

Sad Chris

Thanks for the info mate. Was thinking of getting my brother the new shirt, might get the player spec one for him was just worried the badge would peel off but from what you say it should be alright.

I just remember the old umbro ones with the spongy badge's before they were all embroidered that peeled off after a while.
I remember the old itchy red ones without any badge at all. The only thing that peeled off after a while was your skin!

Sad Chris

I'm thinking of buying that dark blue training shirt. 47 dollars is not that bad, but I'm already in such big expenses and in a process of buying a flat.. But its so beautiful.. :drool:
I’ve always said you can live without a flat for many days, but you can’t live for a second without a dark blue Manchester United training shirt.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
For the first time since I was a kid I want a pair of United shorts.

Those black ones are sweet. Fancy them for the gym.

stevoc

I remember the old itchy red ones without any badge at all. The only thing that peeled off after a while was your skin!
Haha yeah i can imagine mate.

Those old spongy badges were horrible, but when mine peeled off i got the special edition one after we won the league, this one:

Loved it but Umbro hadn't quite perfected the embroidery yet and it rubbed the fecking nipple off you..lol

Sad Chris

Haha yeah i can imagine mate.

Those old spongy badges were horrible, but when mine peeled off i got the special edition one after we won the league, this one:

Loved it but Umbro hadn't quite perfected the embroidery yet and it rubbed the fecking nipple off you..lol
:lol: Suffering as a supporter had a whole different meaning...

Infra-red

"As long as we’re #United, we will always win." Christ almighty. The new kit is perfectly fine, but the people who are paid to come up with this drivel are utter morons.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Loving the new V Neck! :D

I'm sickened by these new women's shirts, so much so that I have decided to create a folder with pictures like this in it to build a case against this sexist male dominated filth. I've named the folder "Files Against Patriarchy".

LilRicky

I'm sickened by these new women's shirts, so much so that I have decided to create a folder with pictures like this in it to build a case against this sexist male dominated filth. I've named the folder "Files Against Patriarchy".
:lol: Brilliant!

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Andy Tate in the away kit. Looks shit on him. Not sure where he got it from.

Sam

How has this thread not been bumped today?

I honestly think this is the best kit we've ever had. Its just perfect :drool:

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Looked particularly nice in the sun today, as did the whole of Old Trafford to be fair. 12:45 kick offs in August probably don't make for the best football but at least they come with great photo opportunities. Good advert for Adidas today.

I think the quality of what you're wearing will have an effect on you more often than not. They must feel better out there wearing this than that gingham top. They won the league in that monstrosity so we'll see!

Last edited:

mark_a

Is there really a fuss though? It just seems like a few people trying their best to be offended as vocally as possible. I mean who really gives a shit?
True!

Though having seen a few ladies wearing that shirt yesterday, it does look awful. Regardless of the (non?) issue of sexism, it looks cheap & like a fake ladies version of the actual shirt.

IF I was a lady & inclined to wear a United shirt, I'd get the normal one.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Any idea on where's cheapest to get the shirt with printing+ badges?
I think it may be Sports Direct.
L/S shirt + printing and badges there would run you £70, at the official online store the bill came to £82
Either way it's a bit of a farce, but... yea.