Chicharito Loan Watch | Real Madrid

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Delighted for Chicharito's recent goal-scoring form. Always came across as such a nice and passionate guy, and produced a lot of crucial winners for us through the first couple of years. You can't help but root for him. Just hope he can find a stable environment to become a key player, wherever that may be - preferably at United, but he might not be Van Gaal's ideal forward, so even Madrid or some other club is okay, as long as he doesn't score against us.

kps88

People keep saying they'd like him back but I'm not sure he'd be willing to return and be backup to Rooney. He should join a club at which he can be first choice and play every week.

Revan

Assumptionman
People keep saying they'd like him back but I'm not sure he'd be willing to return and be backup to Rooney. He should join a club at which he can be first choice and play every week.
If we sell RVP then Chicha would get his minutes in addition of Falcao's minutes. He would play a lot.

VanGaalEra

To be fair, bit of a cnut for not running straight to James or Ramos after his goals.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
We should sign this guy - apparently the idiots that own him now are looking at getting less than £8 million for him :( :mad:

JackXX

Good to see him playing well. He's always been a favourite of mine. I wonder if he was still here if he may have done something similar to Young & Fellaini. A lot of players looked poor under Moyes.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Get him on a plane
Bring him back from Spain
Viva Hernandez

Eila

Why take him off, though? Surprised Carlo decided doing that over giving Ronaldo a rest. He's just untouchable in that team, isn't he?

Eila

Madrid would be stupid not to pay £8 million for him even if they don't want him, he's worth way more.
I believe the buyout clause is 20 million euro. That's what the spanish media say, anyway. So a little over 14 million.

C'est Moi Cantona

I believe the buyout clause is 20 million euro. That's what the spanish media say, anyway. So a little over 14 million.
Not sure you're right tbh, one of the reputable papers said it was £8 million, £14 million would be about right though so maybe you are.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I thought a much lower figure had been rumoured? That's better anyway, and closer to being fair value.

Eila

Not sure you're right tbh, one of the reputable papers said it was £8 million, £14 million would be about right though so maybe you are.
I thought a much lower figure had been rumoured? That's better anyway, and closer to being fair value.
http://www.marca.com/2015/04/24/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1429826848.html
Here's where I read it. Says it's 20 million and Madrid have until the 30th of this month to make it valid.

Sam

He's miles better then Falcao. Absolutely miles better.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Always had goals in him. Just never had the minutes.
This.

If a manager is willing to trust Hernandez, and help him believe in himself, he'll have a 20 goal a season striker on his hands.