Chicharito Loan Watch | Real Madrid

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Two good goals last night but it was more than that, his all round performance was good, his touch and passing seem to have become tighter.
Maybe that's what comes with a bit of confidence.

I hope the speculation about Southampton proves right.

Loublaze

ATLien
Im surprised no one finds his comments even a bit insulting to his parent club

Loublaze

ATLien
It is a bit insulting. Its as if he erased us already and he knows he wont be back with us.
Its very insulting. He'll look very foolish if they don't offer him a permanent deal and he has to return to United before signing with another team.

Eila

Chicharito_

Falcao could do things that Hernandez can only dream of!

Can't bring myself to watch that video.

I remember what he was like after watching that golden season for Atleti, developed a huge man crush. Can't believe what I am seeing these days, really is sad.

Last edited:

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
Just read that Madrid have the option to buy for 7 million - we are really shit at selling players aren't we?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Just read that Madrid have the option to buy for 7 million - we are really shit at selling players aren't we?
Right now in spanish tv is talking Ceballos, the periodist who discovered Chicharito. He is saying that the clubs will talk after Champions league final. About the price, Marca writes 20 million euro but As says that is only 10, anyway, those conditions change from 1st of May, the deadline to buy the player.

prarek

"Im a Madrid player" and "Im playing for the best club in the world"
Ok just read it on bbc. He actually said 'best team' not 'best club' according to BBC. Not sure if it was the correct translation or not but i think there's a big difference.

Loublaze

ATLien
Ok just read it on bbc. He actually said 'best team' not 'best club' according to BBC. Not sure if it was the correct translation or not but i think there's a big difference.
Im not going to make a big deal out of it but I think its a little embarrassing either way.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I just listened to him. In spanish I would use always the word "team", instead club, both to talk about the team playing better at present or the best team/club/institution in the world. Anyway what can he say? United doesn´t want him however he still has some chance to be signed here. He will say what we want to listen.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid

Marca´s cover . "Madrid thinking about the purchase" "he has earned it" , "Madrid will ask more time to United to make a decision, wants to renegociate the 20 million euros clause"

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's be daft to stay at Madrid. He'll be warming the bench next season as usual. Needs to get out and go to a team where he's being relied on to perform week in week out.

Hamadovich86

His recent performances mean that his price tag must go up which is all good for us. I love the lad and I think he did really well with United for the past few years but we need to bring in someone more dynamic up front.

Nucks

RT History Department
I don't understand why people are in a bunch about Hernandes moving on. He doesn't need to show the club any undue loyalty, when the club has shown him scant. He has been unceremoniously dumped for 2 seasons, the second of which he was loaned out after it was made clear the club didn't want or need him.

That is the ironic part. We could have used him this season.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015

Marca´s cover . "Madrid thinking about the purchase" "he has earned it" , "Madrid will ask more time to United to make a decision, wants to renegociate the 20 million euros clause"
Madrid can get fecked. 20m Euros is the minimum for the mexican goal machine. Carlo should have kept him on the bench if they wanted to renegotiate a lower fee.

Last edited:

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
It's funny. Madrid have disrespected him for much of the season. Not one player coming from United hasn't made it at Madrid. Hopefully he keeps the right mentality he had at United but I doubt it to be frank. Then again, if he plays his way into the first team week after week? Great for him! But a few goals in a few games and they're like "Sign him!!". Daft sods. He would have plenty of goals for them if he played most weeks.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I don't understand why people are in a bunch about Hernandes moving on. He doesn't need to show the club any undue loyalty, when the club has shown him scant. He has been unceremoniously dumped for 2 seasons, the second of which he was loaned out after it was made clear the club didn't want or need him.

This.

In no uncertain terms both Moyes and Van Gaal have told Hernandez to pretty much get bent, so why is he going to act like he has any kind of future at Man Utd? He knows he doesn't. Mentally he's moved on and that's for the best, especially after Van Gaal reiterated before the Everton game that 'one goal doesn't change anything'.

We really could have used Hernandez this season. Seven goals against Chelsea, three against the Scousers, he's scored plenty of vital goals for us in the big games. He would not have been a worse option to turn to than Falcao currently is.

Never forget how important he was to the last two titles we won, especially the one in 2011. I'm sure next season he'll be playing at a Europa League challenger in Spain and he'll deserve it. Any team that can expose a high line and play him in behind will get 15-20 goals out of Hernandez easily.

Jaytay

Don't understand fans like that at all, Hernandez gave his all to the club then he got dumped. Why should he be nice about it, jeez he's not even said anything disparaging for people to get their knickers in a twist. We are fans, he's a player, his perspective will be very different from fans. Fans are even starting to turn on Van Persie too but yet fans want players to be loyal gfohwts.

prarek

Hernendez always had goals in him but he can't do what Benzema does. He will always be a sub at Madrid. He will also be a sub with us. If he was smart he'd go to a club like Valencia.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
He's blatantly a sub at Madrid. A handful of starts here and there doesn't change that. Was always a strange move for a player at his level, if starting games was a priority. Might not have had other options though. Would have been better for us if he'd stayed at United as a super-sub but doesn't look as though he was up for that. Which is fair enough.

Raw

Minutes on the pitch are a more relevant stat...
In La Liga - 508 minutes, 6 goals and 3 assists (84.7 mins per goal, 56.4 mins per goal+assist)
In all competitions at RM - 959 minutes, 8 goals and 5 assists (119.9 mins per goal, 73.8 mins per goal+assist)

Amir

In La Liga - 508 minutes, 6 goals and 3 assists (84.7 mins per goal, 56.4 mins per goal+assist)
In all competitions at RM - 959 minutes, 8 goals and 5 assists (119.9 mins per goal, 73.8 mins per goal+assist)
So not a full season yet, but overall that's less than 11 full games.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
So not a full season yet, but overall that's less than 11 full games.
2nd choice with Madrid is still better than being a fourth choice for United, whichever way you look at it.
If he's doing well at Madrid, they might sign him. If he's not doing well, there would still be plenty of 2nd tier teams in line to sign him. He might see the gamble is worth it.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
2nd choice with Madrid is still better than being a fourth choice for United, whichever way you look at it.
If he's doing well at Madrid, they might sign him. If he's not doing well, there would still be plenty of 2nd tier teams in line to sign him. He might see the gamble is worth it.
Not necessarily disagreeing with you - but I find it bizarre that so many United fans dont seem to think he is good enough for second choice with us, given that that is essentially what he is (and would be) for Madrid.