Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

M Bison

Supports
York City
The pass for the first goal into Bruno was absolute class, and then the run and pass for the 3rd, just fabulous.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Quality. Can't be motm over Rashford but 2as quality today and so important for us being able to playmaker from deep. Hope he can keep it up fitness wise.

Teja

He's really clicking into gear now. First two games in a deeper role was a bit scary.

Motm performance

GMoore23

A class act but would prefer an extra midfielder supporting him in the tough games.
4-3-3 and he'll run the show.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He is a top class player and I always knew he would become one of your most important players.

SAFMUTD

He's so composed on midfield is a joy to watch. Set us the temp and is always calm.

Shinjch

Just a class footballer. So much to like about him, great to have in the team.

Raw

Feck sake man I wish we got him earlier. We'd be sorted for years. Just the kind of intelligence you want in midfield!

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Quality player. Hope we're able to manage his fitness effectively so he can maintain this level throughout the season.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Between him and Rashford for MOTM.

We are in trouble if he gets an injury.

Lights Out

Man, oh man I absolutely love him. It’s so nice to have somebody so calm and collected with the ball at his feet.

Lecland07

I said it when we signed him that people were underestimating how good this signing is. Absolute bargain for free.

They threw up some stats with him being ranked 1st in them. Didn't actually see what they were, but 1st is always good.

Chief123

Could be our signing of the season. He’s absolutely fantastic playing deep. He was pivotal in all 3 goals.

First 2 goals he fired the ball into Bruno at the perfect time and pace. 3rd goal he sets up himself.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He's done what Pogba should be. But maybe Pogba could also be this good if EtH was there.

Bobski

I was for subbing him when they were on top second but Ten Hag made a great decision to move him forward, Fred did well at the same time just with the energy and mobility.

Tarrou

what a difference it makes when the first player to get on the ball when we win it back can ping a quick ball through that isn't shite

Reiver

I was for subbing him when they were on top second but Ten Hag made a great decision to move him forward, Fred did well at the same time just with the energy and mobility.
I'll admit to thinking exactly the same thing.

He could end up being the signing of the season given his price.

edgecutter

Why we never snapped him up when he was at Ajax will always annoy me. He's top class.

The Firestarter

Early in the game he looked slow but when he found himself in a bit of space he delivered a picture perfect pass that reminded me of Carrick. Then very unselfish square to Rashford for the third. Brilliant performance

Status
Not open for further replies.