CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Biggest issue in germany is they blatantly broke the 50+1 rule

Fans of Leipzig are pretty happy with them though afaik

As to austria, a good portion of salzburg's fans went and founded a new club after the takeover. The others were mostly happy and grateful to have a good team thanks to RB
Cheers. Red Bull owning two sides who can compete in the same comp always seemed strange to me.

I know they get around it by saying that they're two different firms but it's such a blatant dodge.

TheOx

Supports
Liverpool
Don't wanna jinx it but we haven't played this free flowing football in a LONG time, I'm loving it.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Captain Obvious MO7 says: Much higher ceiling from Liverpool of course but they need to score to avoid thin ice later in the game. :D

always_hoping

Salzburg causing Liverpool plenty of problems with their pace and movement on the counter attack. Their defence looks very ropey though and surely only a matter of time before Liverpool score.

United Hobbit

Come on Redbull Salzburg have a feeling they will regret these chances wasted

Is it me or does Haaland look fairly slow? Know we are linked with him he looks slow compared to Rashy etc?

Wayne's World

Would love If we raided Salzburg for Haaland and Minamino who I feel doesn't get half the credit. He's a cracking footballer

slored1

Salzburg should be up by now. Liverpool genuinely haven't been great in any of the matches I've seen from them this season, and yet they still win every single one.

Josep Dowling

For a minnow side Salzburg are a really good team. They just need that final ball at the moment. I think they might do it tonight.

PoTMS

Stupid tackle. And that's probably 1-0.

Never mind, Salah took it.