CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Impressed with this Salzburg team. They are playing like we are just another team. Very nervous.
I just hope we dont regret those missed chances. Hoping for much better second half and win from us.
:lol:

The nerve of these Scouse cnuts.

You are just another team. They slotted three past you mugs at Anfield, FFS! :lol:

Gazza

It's great having rival fans on the caf but it does tickle me somewhat to see so many Liverpool fans posting here while their team is playing, LFC forums must be pretty rubbish I guess?

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Salzburg rested the majority of their starting eleven in the last league match this weekend, so should have plenty left in the tank.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It's great having rival fans on the caf but it does tickle me somewhat to see so many Liverpool fans posting here while their team is playing, LFC forums must be pretty rubbish I guess?
It’s because RAWK is the place for reasoned, unbiased debate that they come here

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Haaland should have timed his finish better, poor miss considering the circumstances.

mu4c_20le

Salzburg look good going forward, but their centrebacks make me really appreciate our own options.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
Should have been 3-4 or something. so many missed chances. Salah alone should have had 4. Maybe the players have so much adrenaline that they do not keep the cool.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That's an outstanding bit of goalkeeping, the anticipation was perfect.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
No surprise lovren is struggling, don’t think he’s ever played more than 6 games in a row for us.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
We're definitely going to blow this. Salah should've scored at least twice.