CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I understand he's the target man, but he needs to get on the wrong side of the defenders a bit more. He's not making those little off the shoulder runs that good forwards end up making by instinct.
Agreed. He’s not quite Harry Kane just yet

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Most expendable out of your front 3?
Not at all, the team isn’t really set up to get the best out of him like it was a few years ago, the tactical framework is slightly different. He still contributes heavily, he’s had a slow season compared to the last two but his movement and runs create space and he still has an excellent output. His record speaks for itself.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
I understand he's the target man, but he needs to get on the wrong side of the defenders a bit more. He's not making those little off the shoulder runs that good forwards end up making by instinct.
He still needs time as an athlete and a footballer before making the step to the very top, but his drive is brute.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Surely RB know that the one thing you shouldn't do is go long ball against Liverpool.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
yeah Haaland has not been that great today, I do think that has to do with the injuries and illness he has had the last period. He has not played many full matches lately. I expect him to score a goal if he gets one or two ok chances though. His first touch not as good as usual today.

MrVolley

Let's hope Liverpool don't sign Haaland.

With him they would have scored 5 tonight.

Minamino will get snapped up soon.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I don't think RB can keep up this tempo for 90 mins, they'll get gassed around the 60 min mark and Pool will slice them open.

Inigo Montoya

Harry Kane wasnt exactly current Harry Kane at Haaland his age either so that might a bit too much too expect from Haaland right now.
Which is my point. Huge expectancy against a top side tonight and a brilliant defender. But if he gets another half chance, let's see

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
For clear cut one on one chances, not half chances, that we've had I'm shocked we are not at least 2-0 up. Bring on Origi and Shaq to finish these chances off. Firminho and Salah been very poor.

LFCKop

Supports
Liverpool
Impressed with this Salzburg team. They are playing like we are just another team. Very nervous.
I just hope we dont regret those missed chances. Hoping for much better second half and win from us.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Type of game we’re missing Fabinho in, on the bright side keita has been a delight to watch.

Inigo Montoya

For clear cut one on one chances, not half chances, that we've had I'm shocked we are not at least 2-0 up. Bring on Origi and Shaq to finish these chances off. Firminho and Salah been very poor.
You mean Salah has been shit but Firmino outplayed

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
We should fully expect Liverpool winning this game comfortably in the second half now, them losing the second half after having weighed down Salzburg’s drive in the first would be a monumental collapse... pretty funny if it happens, but really against common sense. This is football, though... a red card... a penalty... a deflection... :devil: