CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Lucas V's contribution: walk around offside and take away a goal :lol:

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Why is that offside? Vasquez didn't actually do anything?

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Why is that offside? Vasquez didn't actually do anything?
He got himself involved with the play by rushing towards the ball before leaving it to Benz. If he had just stayed where he was, it would have counted unless he was obstructing Navas.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
When was the last Atletico lost at home in europe? I thought they were formidable at home or is that domestically? or am I completely wrong?

prateik

He pulled out.. but it did look like he made a movement towards the ball. It affects the defenders and the keeper..

I am not sure about the rule and how its worded, but I would be annoyed if someone scored that way against us.
Ruling that out feels like the right thing to do..

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He got himself involved with the play by rushing towards the ball before leaving it to Benz. If he had just stayed where he was, it would have counted unless he was obstructing Navas.
It counted because he obstructed Navas

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Bellarabi :lol: Has a chance to cross but stops running, almost losses the ball and then hits a cross straight at the keeper.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Since the beginning of last season Madrid are as bad as we are. Only difference is they play in La Liga where TOP 4 is given to them in the canteen.